• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Why is dph hated a lot in the drug community?

AsumiLuna 2

Greenlighter
I know, my words are going to sound a bit nutty as dph is mostly hated because of it being a shit high to begin with. Or is it that bad? Dph is a Dissociative Hallucinogen Deliriant, just being a deliriant at high doses is one of the main reasons for hate on dph. Personally, I absolutely love recreational dph, I feel euphoric, hallucinate, have improved motor and awareness skills.
A huge mistake when people try dph for the first time is dosage. Dph has a few level of doses and can actually produce a different high from mid to high doses. Most people start with like 20 to 25 (25mg pills) and experience almost full on delirious affects this is both scary and unpleasant. Start with much much lower doses!!!!! A starter dose is about 6 to 10 25 mg pills, it gives an intense and fun high without full on delerium. But this is one huge mistake, you are missing out on a potentially very euphoric high when tolerance is built up. I’ll make a full dph guide on my story time Luna type channel for dph and how to do it correctly and safely

Im not doubting you have fun on dph. I just think some things should not be encouraged because its intense and potentially dangerous and anyone who really wanted to do it like you or me would already know about it.