• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Why is 600mg theax dose for pregabalon

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I've took 900mg last night and 900 this morn slept loads and now got loads of energy
I been on 600mg a day for six years and I feel my symptoms back. 50mg baclkfen helps but that stuff knocks me out sometimes

I’d be a gibbering mess at those doses! 900 last night and 900 this morning? Obviously being on 600mg for 6 years you’ve developed a tolerance but please go to your dr and get some advice. Taking more will not help in the long run, you’ll increase your tolerance to it and then you’re going to start running out of tablets which will put you into withdrawal. You can not just stop taking this medication and withdrawal from pregabalin is awful.

Was a bit over kill felt like I was in space fuckin hell yh pregabs withdrawal is worse than opiates imo

I’d be a gibbering mess at those doses! 900 last night and 900 this morning? Obviously being on 600mg for 6 years you’ve developed a tolerance but please go to your dr and get some advice. Taking more will not help in the long run, you’ll increase your tolerance to it and then you’re going to start running out of tablets which will put you into withdrawal. You can not just stop taking this medication and withdrawal from pregabalin is awful.
I once went to work on 600mg pregab, i got a memo for that shit. Never again haha