• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why I ain't rollin yo

Purplehaze.jpg

Greenlighter
Okay soooo I've taken plenty of x and molly before. But my friend and I bought a pop of X and I drank a bottle of wine.. long story short, she rolled hard and I didn't even feel it. So the next day she took 2 and I took 2 and our homies took one and no one drank but they all felt it and I STILL DIDNT ROLL :(( so the next day we took .2 of molly each in da morning and .2 in da evening and I rolled fosho. So why didn't I feel the X ever :,(

Are you on any prescription medication? Did you test your drugs?

How so third drug? Are you perhaps thinking of cocaine + alcohol?

Well, let me correct myself. I regard it as a third drug because of its outcome. It increases the effects of the Molly in sort of a weird way. However it is mixing one of the most POWERFUL stimulants with a very powerful depressant. Therefore putting much more pressure on your kidneys and your heart. Mixing depressants and stimulants is a terrible idea.

Though it is kinda fun if you know your body can handle it

Don't take ecstacy / MDMA three days in a row, that's absolutely horrible for you and your brain. You're not invincible.

Don't take ecstacy / MDMA three days in a row, that's absolutely horrible for you and your brain. You're not invincible.

Neither is driving down the interstate every single day at least twice where I live which is the single leading cause of death around here.

Neither is driving down the interstate every single day at least twice where I live which is the single leading cause of death around here.

This is incredibly ignorant, stupid, and foolish. Inexpressibly so.

There is no harm caused by driving the interstate, no matter the risks involved. Not so with taking MDMA three days in a row. There is inevitable damage and harm caused by the latter, whether permanent or not to be seen in each individual case.

repeated use of mdma within a short period of time is also a probable cause of your lack of roll

which is the single leading cause of death around here.

I would take death in a heartbeat (or lack there of) over some kind of long drawn out neurological damage causing lack of emotional response and cognitive function.

After reading this I'm thouroughly convinced you have no idea what you're talking about.

But there could be a number of reasons why you aren't rolling.
At this point tolerance may have a factor
It could be bunk MDMA
Or you just don't know what to feel but honestly we couldn't tell you

After reading this I'm thouroughly convinced you have no idea what you're talking about.

But there could be a number of reasons why you aren't rolling.
At this point tolerance may have a factor
It could be bunk MDMA
Or you just don't know what to feel but honestly we couldn't tell you

Youre literally ignorant as fuck for that comment. I have been involved with mdma and experienced and watch many around me experience it. I never said it poses a ZERO damage risk. With mdma now a days any risk is possible. But I know I have been on mdma for 3 days in a row and had a doctors appointment the 4th day where i specifically told them what I was doing and asked them to check if I had any major health defects. The answer was no, and the reply from my physician was its not nessacarily a good idea to do considering the OTHER ingredients in mdma now a days. And he said if I did it EVERY day for an extended period of time then it would cause damage. Thats why I specifically space out any binge or roll I do.

And I mean ive done my research. But as far as actual street experience with this substance I have quite a bit. Fuck your "scientific" responses its an illegal substance. How can any actual legit information be certified and gathered other then a chemist researching it in a basement?

What he said. From reading this it's clear that your ignorant and probably pretty young still. This is a harm reduction forum, not a how can I get fucked up forum. Your blowing off what people are telling you to try and help because it's not what you want to hear. Also chemists and scientists have gathered legit information from research over the years. I think your just not familiar with the info out there or you don't want to hear it because you already know that it's a bad idea to take MDxx multiple days in a row. Take it from someone who learned the hard way. I overdid it when I was younger and there are definitely consequences you will be paying just like I and many others have learned. We are all for you partying and having a good time as long as your being smart about it. It's good that you went to the doctor the next day but he can't tell you for sure what changes are happening in your brain.

What he said. From reading this it's clear that your ignorant and probably pretty young still. This is a harm reduction forum, not a how can I get fucked up forum. Your blowing off what people are telling you to try and help because it's not what you want to hear. Also chemists and scientists have gathered legit information from research over the years. I think your just not familiar with the info out there or you don't want to hear it because you already know that it's a bad idea to take MDxx multiple days in a row. Take it from someone who learned the hard way. I overdid it when I was younger and there are definitely consequences you will be paying just like I and many others have learned. We are all for you partying and having a good time as long as your being smart about it. It's good that you went to the doctor the next day but he can't tell you for sure what changes are happening in your brain.

And nah man im not blowing it off. Ive been using it for long enough to where I know my own limits. I space any rolls or binges out over the span of months my friend. And you guessed it, I am young. The problem with rolling too much is it increases serotonin so much that when you come down, the levels of it in your brain drop lower then the usual baseline of it. It can take some time to build it back up. Obviously some people tend to react not too fondly to that. And if you deplete it too much you may never get back to the baseline. So you cant really say I dont know what im talking about. And I didnt realize all posts were to be about harm reduction my bad. Ill try and keep my posts more based on what can happen, then informing you about what actually happens with cautious use. And psy997 please stop being so fucking arrogant man, you can correct me and help me learn something new from your posts instead of trolling on all of them

I'm not trying to be a dick and acting with malevolent intentions. It's just frustrating when someone comes into a harm reduction forum and starts giving advice that is veritably false and dangerous, and then once confronted by multiple people about said misgivings and information precedes to defend themselves by saying it's an illegal drug, no-one really knows, I've been fine doing this so I think this is correct. Do you understand?