• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why Have An Affair or Have a Mistress etc. If you are in Love?

It seems like I read about this in the news once a week happening here. There is a murder or double murder/suicide where the former partner, whether or not s/he was a spouse or lover, kills their x and the x's new partner and then suicides. The killer is either european or american and this is without cultural and religious motivations.

Adding religion and middle eastern culture to it a similarity with inter-racial relationships in the Deep South before civil rights. My gf is a former muslim turned agnostic. That alone could get her killed in some parts of the world. So, we avoid going to certain middle eastern restaurants together because some of the workers can be hateful if they realize she is from the Middle East and I am not. Jewish restaurants, on the other hand, are always very good.

I found several other similar threads opened by the OP, and I get the impression the OP is still a child or in her early teens and hasn't experienced or even heard about any situations that lead to affairs in real life. Why would you stay faithful to a partner who has taken a second wife (a total of 3 wives are allowed in there country iirc), that you have not seen in years and are now married in name only? Situations can arise that many people cannot imagine. That's why this subject is matieral for 1000s of novels and movies. I'm even going to use parts of it for a novel I'm writing.
Do they have kids together?

Yes the original poster is highly immature and is not 28 like she claims.

I found several other similar threads opened by the OP, and I get the impression the OP is still a child or in her early teens and hasn't experienced or even heard about any situations that lead to affairs in real life.

Pretty spot on.