Why hasn't the Meth Epidemic spread?

Not sure, but if it keeps going at this rate we are all doomed. Over 200 meth labs closed in the last 2 months in oregon, and a 47% rise in reports of labs. And from what I hear, it's starting to catch on in a big way in London and other parts of the UK.

psychetool said:
Not sure, but if it keeps going at this rate we are all doomed. Over 200 meth labs closed in the last 2 months in oregon, and a 47% rise in reports of labs.

Damn, I always heard it was bad in Oregon, but when I lived in San Diego, it was supposedly the #3 city in the US for that (behind Honolulu and Sacromento), yet I never once ran into tweakers [except maybe one at the factory]; certainly not labs or dealers.
Where I've been living for years now, I also heard it was a problem .. but again, never run into tweakers or the product, despite running in drug circles of all sorts for years.

Guess I'll find out, though, I'm moving to Oregon. I need to get some cash together to buy a piece, I f*cking hate tweakers, and would love to shoot one if they try to jack me.

Im sure its will cathc on it just needs more time. Like in the midwest theres more wide open spaces and what not, people are more spread apart. Over here there is just no room, but every once in awhile in the news you hear about a meth lab or meth bust in your area dont you? I lived in Wyoming and its a huge problem there(the west) But when I moved back hear I had two homes spread way apart in Michigan and slowy but surely I was begining to hear more and more about meth. And like I said its just a matter of time.