European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why has Arnold been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in life is completely straight? You name 1 person.. and I’ll still call you a liar ;)

-GC
I'm extremely high on oxy every day. It's kinda of important if you wanna live. You suffocate without oxygen. Then there are endogenous drugs, then there are exogenous drugs, then there are all this molecules, elements...chemistry, biology, electromagnetism and all. Name one molecule that is completely straight or even one atom with all guys circling around chicks trying to get something going on in the nucleus. If anything was straight nothing would exist.

Gotta go to deep sleep, there is a star in a faraway galaxy that is in withdrawal and will suck us all in like a line of purest coke to stabilise itself...The universe is a junkie and big bang is just another fix... Sleep well my friends cause tomorrow we will reap the rewards of being a drug to a drug and will be a drug taking drugs. You know, the circle of life and all that shit from which mushrooms grow. And I love mashrooms cause they allow me to dream with eyes open so I gotta pay it forward and close my eyes now. Good night. Be light. And dont try to act too bright. I can't sleep if darkness within the darkness is not right. 🌌

I hope not I think zopi has a lot to offer but hot headed but passionate about his convictions. All of the so called mods and admins would get convictions if the blua was inforced. The whole lounge Avin a good at one good Irish Catholic. Gud night and don't have to villify the very Genesis of plur . you lot raped it haha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😐 good work.any mirrors in your cells?🤷,I didn't lose my compusure and the lounge tsssss I feel sorry for their mothers 😔🙄🙄

Last edited:

Thanks login for the voice of reason.No hate there ^A perfectly good medical opinion.nothing to do with biases. Ttfn my sister's in proxie the couple would tear 🌞 Yukon s head off if I cud be bothered. No. Plur?😕

Last edited:
Your a horrible person btw sunyucko .Delete it so the evidence of admins mods the whole lounge trying to bully one person. This is eadd don't move it to the lounge it happened in eadd.. backpedaler I love now how you want evidence deleted. Archive it. My choice you cunts bullyed chinup out just cos she doesn't agree with trans one issue health. I saw a rainbow on Saturday and thought it was beautiful.last night was sly attempt at skirting rules by senior staff. I've nothing against gay folk. But last night was disgraceful. I am friends with a female Couple and they would go to war for me. This isn't the ethos of LGBTQ. The fuck it ain't
Yeah. I'm all about covering up things on internet. You really nailed me. Except that I am not a mod, am generally not liked by other mods, or so I "believe/think/percieve/pick a word for a subjective feeling" for calling up what I thought it was goin on based on my biases. Maybe I just love the same thing chinup loves - ethos of BL and EADD. I have no insight in how things truly work around here, except if you count my short span as EADD mod. I was new mod and was there to delete spams and obvious violations. Never once asked for someone to be infractioned. There was one episode where I tried to be humerus but it turned on me and I had to issue, cause of my conscious and standards I live by, an official appology. @Nurse Ratched was then not a mod and it was me joking around with dalpat (I hope he is doing well and that he didn't fent himself). I am very fond of @chinup, @F.U.B.A.R. and @MsDiz and biased to believe to what I percieve they are saying , while at the same time trying not to be such biased cunt that I go off on a ramble based only on my impressions. I am not affraid to say what I think but at the same time when I go too far I will publicly say that I am sorry cause I don't want to talk shit about people when I am too emotional. And when I do I try to "backtrack" as you put it cause - I just don't know am I right and don't want to add the fuel to a raging fire.

I would like this thread to be put to rest in bed cause it's not helping anyone, least of all EADD and BL in general. That much I have learnt thus far.

P.S. I don't know what happened to Arnold, I am aware that Arnold exist and have read his/hers/zers posts but never excanged PM or even replied to his/hers/zers post. I was poking some fun in this thread and it dawned on me that this is not TL and that we should be more serious if we want to have EADD and even BL itself in the future.

Hope I resolved any mistaken views about me. If not it is ok as I can not control what other people think about me. Especially people that never PMd me in their life and are biased at least as I am. Gotta get outa this thread cause it reminds me of problems that posting in CEPS would bring.

Have a nice day you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I'm all about covering up things on internet. You really nailed me. Except that I am not a mod, am generally not liked by other mods, or so I "believe/think/percieve/pick a word for a subjective feeling" for calling up what I thought it was goin on based on my biases. Maybe I just love the same thing chinup loves - ethos of BL and EADD. I have no insight in how things truly work around here, except if you count my short span as EADD mod. I was new mod and was there to delete spams and obvious violations. Never once asked for someone to be infractioned. There was one episode where I tried to be humerus but it turned on me and I had to issue, cause of my conscious and standards I live by, an official appology. @Nurse Ratched was then not a mod and it was me joking around with dalpat (I hope he is doing well and that he didn't fent himself). I am very fond of @chinup, @F.U.B.A.R. and @MsDiz and biased to believe to what I percieve they are saying , while at the same time trying not to be such biased cunt that I go off on a ramble based only on my impressions. I am not affraid to say what I think but at the same time when I go too far I will publicly say that I am sorry cause I don't want to talk shit about people when I am too emotional. And when I do I try to "backtrack" as you put it cause - I just don't know am I right and don't want to add the fuel to a raging fire.

I would like this thread to be put to rest in bed cause it's not helping anyone, least of all EADD and BL in general. That much I have learnt thus far.

P.S. I don't know what happened to Arnold, I am aware that Arnold exist and have read his/hers/zers posts but never excanged PM or even replied to his/hers/zers post. I was poking some fun in this thread and it dawned on me that this is not TL and that we should be more serious if we want to have EADD and even BL itself in the future.

Hope I resolved any mistaken views about me. If not it is ok as I can not control what other people think about me. Especially people that never PMd me in their life and are biased at least as I am. Gotta get outa this thread cause it reminds me of problems that posting in CEPS would bring.

Have a nice day you all!
I hope dalpat is alive and well too sunyecho. I fear he isn't and i am still sad about that at times. I remember that incident. It was when he made the alt 1-800-cocaine. I was laughing about it but you were hot !! :ROFLMAO: Don't remember any hard feelings though.

I know you are close with some EADD past and present members and that's good that you are. Everyone needs a friend.

And I agree. The thread has run it's course. Troll threads about members never end well. Whatever happened with Arnold is over.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.