• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why Fentanyl dificuld to buy in Europe

It is starting to turn up in the gear and also can be purchased via dealers (or dealers that claim to have it - I've never wanted to try it). As many have pointed out, we don't want it as it is destructive and horrible, but it has been found in heroin samples along with other ultra-potent synthetic opioids. Fentanyl has even turned up in cocaine in the British Isles.

I've never heard anything good about it so take the advice in this thread and stay away and hope that it isn't going to hang around for too long, although I fear its gonna start making its way into the heroin supply over time. Easier to manufacture, smuggle, ridiculously potent, will get customers high and the profit margins will be huge compared to beloved Afghan brown. I'm clean off it but as I say to everyone, test any gear with caution (i.e. smoking a small amount before jamming what should be a normal dosage into a vein) and get on a script as a back up! Methadone is horrible but even that is better than dying at the hands of greedy, selfish cunts. I recommend buprenorphine and especially Buvidal which is a very long half-life version of bupe that slowly releases over about 6 weeks so that any withdrawal effects should be minimal. It is a life saver and I would say that anyone who is serious about getting off H should go for it.

Stay safe and don't create a demand for fentanyl! Horrible shit, as well as xylazine which is also turning up in bags!
Even smoking a small amount is no guarantee of safety, as a fatal dose of fentanyl is microscopically small, so if cut badly, the same sample can contain a hot shot. Best way to judge it, is to dissolve a few supposed doses in a known volume and test with say a 5% dose (solutions contain an equal distribution of dissolved solids). Only problem is heroin hydrolyses in solution fairly quickly, so a days worth is the most you can reasonably prepare.

Thanks for the deep insight, I was in east London to see a friend and I couldn't believe what I saw as I walked down the high street, a van pulled up after sundown unloading a bunch of women apparently mostly EU especially Romanian, I mean the whole stretch of the road was filled. I could see some community outreach workers giving out condom's and such...The whole Albania thing is new to me, I've Always thought it was Brazilian's who were the big shots in London.

the xylazine and nitazenes are really scary, I mean it's everywhere from Dublin to Eastbourne...I just wonder is this something already added in the country of origin or something dealers are using to cut with here in the UK. It seems like it doesn't matter what it is, benzo or heroin they'll lace it as long as it's sedating. Ugh 😩
Nitazenes are really powerful agonists and aren't readily substituted by methadone, like heroin.
Bad shit all round

Who would want fentanyl?

Stronger doesn't always mean more euphoric or better feeling.

Diacetylmorphine is still far superior to fentanyl, even though technically less potent.

Fuck fentanyl & fuck those in power who allowed it to happen in the first place

These super potent synthetic agonists are nothing but ways to get people into crippling physical dependencies, without any of the positives that heroin, oxycodone, etc.. bring.

Even smoking a small amount is no guarantee of safety, as a fatal dose of fentanyl is microscopically small, so if cut badly, the same sample can contain a hot shot. Best way to judge it, is to dissolve a few supposed doses in a known volume and test with say a 5% dose (solutions contain an equal distribution of dissolved solids). Only problem is heroin hydrolyses in solution fairly quickly, so a days worth is the most you can reasonably prepare.
You're right. Trouble is people are gonna do it anyway. I'm trying really hard to get to get adequate testing equipment for users (I work in harm reduction). People should be able to test their shit and there is no route for them to do that because if they have a habit, every grain of that brown powder is precious so they wont send anything to wedinos.org for example.

Anyway I appreciate your posts and your knowledge.