• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why Fentanyl dificuld to buy in Europe

You should be lucky. Fentanyl is a curse which is found in almost any drug even meth nowadays and it kills people on a daily basis. Imagine how insane it is that a barely visible amount can kill you! But I imagine that Europe will see fentanyl eventually as well. It was just the Mexican cartels who jumped onto that train first.

When i ask about fentanyl peapols say we have just heroin...
I've only had it once by mistake, all the local addicts attacked the guy who was selling the Afghan #3 which was cut with it too.
The guy knew a few days after the batch landed & carried on selling it, the gear was dropping people all over the town & word soon spread whatever he was selling was horrific & NOT to buy it. Every baghead I know was talking about it & he got jumped 4-5 days into selling it.
In all my time doing gear I have only ever heard of a dealer getting beat by his customers once & this was the case, even the other dealers took our side & wanted to shoot him, I'm NOT joking here. Round here if you are dumb enough to rob one of the Afghan boys you can expect to have the shit beaten out of you when they see you, people have been beaten & stuffed in a boot of a car then taken away, very rare but one guy had to duck as "lead" came flying his way, it goes to show despite how brutal & "NO FUCKS GIVEN" attitude the gear dealers round here have 99.9% of the time anyone caught selling Fent will get hurt & it's other dealers who wanna hurt the seller too.
We had the backing of some very nasty guys who have brought down hired gun men etc before when rival gangs have gone to war over dumb street shit, us addicts had the blessing of some very nasty guys to fuck up this one guy & we took full advantage of the blessing.

I've only had it once by mistake, all the local addicts attacked the guy who was selling the Afghan #3 which was cut with it too.
The guy knew a few days after the batch landed & carried on selling it, the gear was dropping people all over the town & word soon spread whatever he was selling was horrific & NOT to buy it. Every baghead I know was talking about it & he got jumped 4-5 days into selling it.
In all my time doing gear I have only ever heard of a dealer getting beat by his customers once & this was the case, even the other dealers took our side & wanted to shoot him, I'm NOT joking here. Round here if you are dumb enough to rob one of the Afghan boys you can expect to have the shit beaten out of you when they see you, people have been beaten & stuffed in a boot of a car then taken away, very rare but one guy had to duck as "lead" came flying his way, it goes to show despite how brutal & "NO FUCKS GIVEN" attitude the gear dealers round here have 99.9% of the time anyone caught selling Fent will get hurt & it's other dealers who wanna hurt the seller too.
We had the backing of some very nasty guys who have brought down hired gun men etc before when rival gangs have gone to war over dumb street shit, us addicts had the blessing of some very nasty guys to fuck up this one guy & we took full advantage of the blessing.

Honour amongst thieves eh?

Honour amongst thieves eh?
I think it was down to if "Mr X" killed us all with his Fent cut gear none of the others would be able to make sales.
I am quite sure the other dealers don't care for our long or short term health to say the least.

The main two didn't give a fuck about people walking past when they had a shoot out in the middle of town in the afternoon letting off shotgun rounds out a car window at each other FFS!!!!!!!!!

It's ok to maybe blow a old lady away with a shotgun round but it's not ok to kill a junkie with Fent.

I fuckin hate drug dealers.

They serve a purpose that shouldn't be necessary in the 21st century. But judging by the incompetent imbeciles that pass as government, I can't see anything changing soon.

Bunch of fuckin cunts...

I think it was down to if "Mr X" killed us all with his Fent cut gear none of the others would be able to make sales.
I am quite sure the other dealers don't care for our long or short term health to say the least.

The main two didn't give a fuck about people walking past when they had a shoot out in the middle of town in the afternoon letting off shotgun rounds out a car window at each other FFS!!!!!!!!!

It's ok to maybe blow a old lady away with a shotgun round but it's not ok to kill a junkie with Fent.

I totally undertand if you don't want to say, but what town do you live in? I'm guessing it's not Tunbridge Wells...😊

All the people I've met involved with psychedelics, from the lads in a European country, making most of western Europe's acid, through to most users of psychedelics were decent people (some positively good). Can't say that about any other drug...

I totally undertand if you don't want to say, but what town do you live in? I'm guessing it's not Tunbridge Wells...😊
Very close to where the Birmingham postcode ends. If you really want to find out and look hard enough you'll see a post I put up about two friends who got in trouble over a strap debt of £150. The two victims were twins, one was blasted at point blank range in the stomach with a sawn-off and died right away, his twin brother was then stabbed 26 times but managed to survive though his got life changing injuries. I posted a link to it from the local paper as I know all the victims and people who did the crime. We get people who are dealers in Brum come down here as I'm close to Birmingham as its not as risky in regards to the cops here. Another little clue is the last council flat I had was in a town the EU did a survey on and the poverty there made the town equal to living in rural Cambodia VS a town in Germany which was equal to itself. Long and short of the EU survey was I lived in a Cambodian Jungle if you took into account the levels of poverty across the whole EU. The place is also dubbed as one of the worst places to live in England, my accent is also famous UK wide and it's 100% NOT Yam Yam which we speak around here. "Arr mush yau ay arf been givun nuff cluze, arr siz Arnold 'en eez wammle darn ve cut, eez wammle's like a bonk-oss chavvy.".

Very close to where the Birmingham postcode ends. If you really want to find out and look hard enough you'll see a post I put up about two friends who got in trouble over a strap debt of £150. The two victims were twins, one was blasted at point blank range in the stomach with a sawn-off and died right away, his twin brother was then stabbed 26 times but managed to survive though his got life changing injuries. I posted a link to it from the local paper as I know all the victims and people who did the crime. We get people who are dealers in Brum come down here as I'm close to Birmingham as its not as risky in regards to the cops here. Another little clue is the last council flat I had was in a town the EU did a survey on and the poverty there made the town equal to living in rural Cambodia VS a town in Germany which was equal to itself. Long and short of the EU survey was I lived in a Cambodian Jungle if you took into account the levels of poverty across the whole EU. The place is also dubbed as one of the worst places to live in England, my accent is also famous UK wide and it's 100% NOT Yam Yam which we speak around here. "Arr mush yau ay arf been givun nuff cluze, arr siz Arnold 'en eez wammle darn ve cut, eez wammle's like a bonk-oss chavvy.".
Yikes!

Are most of the gangs in Brum controlled by "Asians" (to use a euphamism loved by the mainstream media) ?

You should be lucky. Fentanyl is a curse which is found in almost any drug even meth nowadays and it kills people on a daily basis. Imagine how insane it is that a barely visible amount can kill you! But I imagine that Europe will see fentanyl eventually as well. It was just the Mexican cartels who jumped onto that train first.
Exactly

There has been an article in the local paper yesterday warning about the dangers of fentanyl as in 15 years the legal prescriptions of fentanyl has increased by 80%...

They also say that addicts chew on the patches which gets them high quickly....

I'm mainland Europe btw.

It is prescribed in specific cases, basically for dying people/cancer patients in extreme pain so 80% over 15 years is not much at all considering aging population, increase in cancer and how rarely it was prescribed to start with.

Illegal fent and other extremely potent opiates eventually creeping in are real danger, not misuse of legal stuff.
Political and economic factors in time to come will influence heroin situation in years to come.

Full of it in Italy, up until 2018 there was genuine chinawhite for 5 euro a bag, I had it tested. Then all white has been fent. Some areas you can get 3 euro bags.

That's quite a story that one ZB! I'm sure like you say it is only because they were concerned about it affecting their income. Equally fair play to them for not allowing it to be sold in the community. Half the dealers themselves aren't that clued up round my way.

All the people I've met involved with psychedelics, from the lads in a European country, making most of western Europe's acid, through to most users of psychedelics were decent people (some positively good). Can't say that about any other drug...

Hmm. I don't think just because someone does a certain catagory of drug that means they will be a good person. More enlightened/spiritual maybe. I guess the drugs themselves (psyches) do lend themselves to becoming a better person, vs say crack or meth, which tend to lend themselves to episodes of paranoia and violence. Still it is all down to the individual really.