• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why don't you venture outward n what would make you do so?

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Hiya,

in EADD most of the members seem to just chat in thus little community as opposed to chatting anywhere else in Bluelight. Not criticising I'm just curious as to why n what changes would make you venture to other areas of BL rather than just staying in EADD?

Examples,

When asking for advice, I find it frustrating having to explain the changes in our services compared with others country's services instead of getting straight to the point.

If for instance, the healthy living thread was closed would you more likely visit the Healthy Living sub-forum? If no, why wouldn't you?

I'm just curious, after someone brought this up.

Evey

Actually, there are enough UK posters in other sections that explanations usually aren't required. I hang out in the recovery section as well. I don't find the North american part of the forum to be very interesting. I'm not into heroin which seems to be the main topic of conversation.

Of course explanations ain't required I'm just curious, as a member of EADD, why a lot of us stay here n what would change it. It isn't a criticism just an interest.

Maybe I should have made this a poll or something.

Evey

I lurk on a couple of other forums whenever I log in, usually ADD and OD but rarely post on them.

I think I should have titled this thread differently with a poll. Mods? Can you help pls? Julie are you around? Julie is usually good at polls.

Evey

I only joined bluelight for the chronic pain management thread (in OD I think) but somehow ended up here in EADD.

I do actually venture outside of EADD, mainly as a reader. My knowledge is too anecdotal to post with the heavyweights in Science and Technology, I tend to avoid the arguments in CEP and Philosophy and Spirituality.

The Lounge I don't go near, for obvious reasons. Cannabis Discussion is pretty entertaining as its filled with your stereotypical stoner talk and lexicon, ''Have you ever x while stoooned, brodooski?''

Having been here nearly ten years, I've seen so many of the same posts and will usually only intervene to correct bad facts/HR advice. However, I'm well aware that my HR advice is pretty shoddy at time (hence why I don't often offer it).

Psychedelic Drugs has had a great community since I started. Some of the most interesting and knowledgable posters can be found there and the mods are fantastic, so I'm probably posting in there when not in here

When I first joined (a quarter of my life ago, blimey!) I used all the forums for info on safely using a bunch of different drugs, and I'd read all the erowid experience vaults by then so TR gave me plenty of interesting reading, I find other people's experiences fascinating. Nowadays I don't really need that info so I'm just here for the banter I guess, and it seems more relevant with people from the same land.

The only reason my user name is what it is was to distinguish myself from the septic tanks who inhabit the pain forum and OD in general.I pretty much only come on now cos there are some pleasant folk who I enjoy chatting with and the possibility of contributing some HR medical suggestions if possible (although i doubt if many are interested in that...somone might be though)

I never understood people who don't venture outside of eadd. There's so much more information to be found in other sub forums and I'm particularly fond of the psychedelic drugs sub forum (even with the hippie centric mumbo jumbo).

But this place has always had a tight knit community that can't be found anywhere else on Bl.

A subject as broad as healthy living may as well be discussed in its own forum.

Thanks for all responses. Very interesting. Anyone have further comments? <3

Evey

A smile crossed my face when I realised the title refers to EADD's unrivaled capacity as a place one can always call home in the faceless expanse of cyberspace supplied by static charges from sub-atomic, third-dimensional-space shifting specks simply shuddering, shifting and shakin' since, and for, forever. Initially thought the chosen chestnut crunched during converse was an alternately worded stab at the gaping septic wound occupying the space specified for the soul in each and every smackhead and somniferous slave's, cortices supplying signals across synapses to cultivate the seeds culminating in, cerebral consciousnesses constantly questioning the failed aspirations, absent motivation and smack-centric determination every syringe and shot provides escapism from.

[Stims, Stella and sentence structure in the hands of Sprout...]

A smile crossed my face when I realised the title refers to EADD's unrivaled capacity as a place one can always call home in the faceless expanse of cyberspace supplied by static charges from sub-atomic, third-dimensional-space shifting specks simply shuddering, shifting and shakin' since, and for, forever. Initially thought the chosen chestnut crunched during converse was an alternately worded stab at the gaping septic wound occupying the space specified for the soul in each and every smackhead and somniferous slave's, cortices supplying signals across synapses to cultivate the seeds culminating in, cerebral consciousnesses constantly questioning the failed aspirations, absent motivation and smack-centric determination every syringe and shot provides escapism from.

[Stims, Stella and sentence structure in the hands of Sprout...]

While reading this I was wondering if you're on Stims. What you on?

Evey

Blame for my current shade of shite lies with 4F-MPD, one substance I'm particularly glad of lacking popularity, in both club cubicle consumers of any white powder called Cocaine by the shady incongruent tracksuit wearing shithead selling each weekend crew and the generally more aware but consistently demonstrative of stupidity and its impact on evolution, no matter the intensity of screeching from the intellectually deprived personifications of cognitive dissonance denouncing evolution as a myth in the mouth of Mephistopholes himself, in large groups of higher order mammals populous of mainstream RC culture.

eh? I don't understand all that.

Have you heard from Sadie? I should text her really but been giving her some space with her being in hospital. I haven't had much chance to contact hardly anyone in the day because I've either been with lilvibe or burnt out to the point I was sheer fucking frightened, I'm sure opiate withdrawal didn't have lethargy that extreme. Damn 3 for doing this to me, damn that stuff, damn.............

Evey

As of two hours ago Boo is doing well, though adorning the crown and cape of the staff alter-ego may have to wait a lil' longer. If my saying so isn't an issue with t'Lady or her nameless fella'. ;)

Opi WD lethargy has but a scratch on stimulants acting as releasing agents and subsequent Dopamine depletion, says the Brassica with and from experience with all said components.

That's pleasing news - she's been through it this year hope she gets better <3

Evey