• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why don't I like weed?

because you don't like realizing you are being fucked every single day of your life

thank you bill hicks
Dude! I just started listening to his stand up and it blew me away. I'm a bit of a "conspiracy theorist" so it was enlightening

Lots of people dont like weed but like mdma/speed etc. its pretty normal axtually.
Don't sweat it too much, it happens. If you're not interested in it, you're not interested it. But if you want to try to like it, if you smoke it, have you tried eating it in something? I find that the two highs are different (but maybe that's a terrible suggestion, I find eating it induces more paranoia and discomfort for me).
Yeah, our friend made any kind of edible, soda, etc bit the high lasts too long

Lots of people dont like weed but like mdma/speed etc. its pretty normal axtually.
When I here people say they don't like smoking because it makes them paranoid: This is a cardinal sign not to trust someone for me

same with people who say marijuana is intense or trippy: I know not to trust these people as well.

It's great actually, yet another reason to love weed: It's an easy identifier of generally bad people
I don't think anyone who wants to like weed but physically can't is just an all around bad person and can't be trusted. Sad rule to live by

Everybody needs to get paranoid every-now-and-then, it builds character and keeps your shit tight. And I don't live by that rule, I just think it's hilarious to tell people that don't like weed that there a fucked up person.

Well stimulants have induced psychosis and in me (and many humans) before, and weed "keeps me level up in my crazy head." So what the fuck do I know?

Last edited:
It could just be growing pains. My first couple of times getting high weren't really enjoyable but once I got a feel for the feeling it was smooth sailing. Although it sounds like youve tried a lot of different doses/strains, so it might unfortunately not be for you. Try it again in a few years maybe?