• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Why don't I get energy from smoking meth?

Well it's key to keep the dosage down. So many people are prescribed amphetamine (Adderall) for ADHD and it doesn't fuck them up as long as they stick with the prescribed dosage which is anywhere between 5 and maybe 70mg/d. Amphetamine psychosis comes as dosage and sleep deprivation ramp up. Even meth is prescribed in some exceptions (as Desoxyn). I did use meth for some months in low dosages (maybe 15mg x2/d) and got strong euphoria and energy but not much trouble besides a depressive hangover after I ran out. Don't know if this is such an exception or it's just really important to watch your dose.

Sure, that is the case with almost any drug. Stick to 10mg Oxycodone ER a day and you will be fine, take one Adderal per day and it will be okay, drink a glass of wine per day and it is all good. However, we are talking addicts here, most of us will always and everywhere escalate the dosage, that is what we do as addicts. I got my amphetamine in 100gramm bars fresh from the lab, good luck sticking to a sensible dose when you've got that in your drawer.

A, your neurotransmitters are depleted
B, so much dopamine can sometimes make ona sleepy
C, you have bad stuff
D, try other roa, eating or snorting

I need to lose weight & I need more energy!! I only began experimenting with meth Feb 2022 because I need energy to clean my parents home and look after them daily (new development) and also deep clean, reorganize and redecorate my home. I only do it occasionally because I do not want to pick up a habit. I've tried different things before 2022, OTC diet pills, phentermine, caffeine pills, 5hr energy, etc and they give me mild energy, nothing like I see my friends having. I haven't taken Phentermine since I started experimenting with meth, I wasn't losing a lot with it anyway, just a pound every few months. My meth using friends suggested I wasn't smoking it right or wasn't using enough or I needed different equipment like a weed bubbler dab modified or longmata motar type thing (cpenail, cpe510) since I'm a big 0nic vaper, etc. The most smoke & biggest buzz I've felt is from the cpe510 vape with water attachment (cpenail forces you to use their base and it regulates how you hit it), the downside is it burns up a lot of meth. While the guy at the vape shop is very happy with all my repeat business, all I'm seeing is enlarged pupils, some sweating, lost a few pounds in a few days, few bumps on arms & legs that I refuse to pick, sometimes I have a bit of an appetite and others none, awake unless I take my xanax\ambien and some mild tweaking like I did in the 90s when I smoked a little crack. Some of my girl friends clean on their houses all day and they "owe it all to occasional meth use". I've used a couple different area suppliers as an experiment, I've only purchased maybe a dozen times total but I haven't received the "benefits" I thought I would.
Short backstory, I had gastric bypass surgery in 2010 and lost a lot of weight (300+), gained half that back but went on to lose it again. Eventually I Need surgery to remove all this skin but I want to absolutely lose as much as possible before that and I'm running out of time because I'm about to be 50. lol
Yes I'm sort of looking for a quick fix and that's why I saw meth as a shortcut because I see my friends doing it yet I Could sit in a chair and do it for 2 days straight and never move, no joke. I'll lose a couple pounds every few days but it just comes back on after I've stopped smoking and I'm not going to do it everyday for months and months because I don't want to get addicted.

Any thoughts, suggestions?
Bro you are taking the wrong drug to loose weight. Dope and similar drugs will make you loose all that weight. You loosing weight and gaining it right back is what happens when you stop eating and loose a few pounds. You shut your metabolism off and go into starvation mode. When you eat again you won’t burn it off your body gets use to starvation mode so it stores your food and in turn turns it into fat. All these are terrible ideas to loose weight. Stop being lazy and get to a gym. Dont do cardio. Wind sprints and HIIT training you will drop and loose fat. Circuit training is amazing. Constantly be burning fat. But if you want to go the drug way then do some dope or oxy, suboxone safer. But is it worth it?

I sometimes use concerta to lose weight.
It makes me stay focus, gives me higher energy so I can lift that weights better.
But meth hmmm... I dont knowww... seems like its so powerful.
You should combine with 5-htp.
If i consume only stimulants like concerta without 5-htp i also get tired because it makes me kinda depressed.
But with 5-htp good combo.

The easiest way I can describe Methamphetamine is that I've never met a human being who encountered it and left that relationship with any kind of positive balance of the accounts in their life and in general, it seems to take everything from most people who use it with the "lucky ones" being the ones who are able to quit and still suffer years' long serious consequences of their use. I'm sorry, but you need to correct the delusion you have going on right now if you actually want a clean house and a happy family. If you want to get high, go get Methamphetamine, but don't come back here complaining of what it's done to you 3 months from now. It's a really ugly and sad situation for the people on Meth here in my town. There are too many of them and the services cannot keep up and so for the past year they have just been wandering the city center all night, walking, arguing, yelling at the ground while society around them hopes and waits for them to die. Don't do it.

If you have questions about the safety of using Meth, we will always be there for you, but if you really want my adivce, there it is.

That’s a very good advice. I should look into that.