• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why don't I feel the Love??

sometimes, those out-of-control freaks are just messy... like looking around at a club and seeing ppl who are complealty scoobied, and having a great time, their eyes looking like someone shoved black jellybeans in them, smiles plastered on their faces, when u can tell in a glance that they are just enjoying themselves is cool.. but its those ppl who are just going nuts, like going too hard can be a little worrying... its fine to let go, but, when its too far, its too far, and it can be a fine line, and it can be hard enough to determine where the line is when your straight let alone when ur complealty gooked.

I get loved up

It's funny you say that.... it comes to my notice, that different effects occur on different people, probably 90% of my friends i've popped with have all positive effects on personality and are generally good, there is this one guy but... i wont name names, just Mr. X.... any way, this guys is known for randomly lashing out when drunk and hitting his friends, and hes really big... ie: 112kg... but not complete fat, but a bit of a beer gut.... neway... we gave him a pill a few weeks ago - thats when we noticed his split personalities ... this guy is also alright when straight. One moment he loved us all, was huggin us all and shit, most of us were doing the same, and next minute, he picks up a knife, puts it in his pocket and says lightly to me "I'm gunna stab someone, lets go out man, lets kill someone, it's gunna be murder" i said nah man, lets just chill. and steered clear of him... anway my point being, you may be a bit like him, but in a different boat. just that your brain doesn't accept certain messages. The loved up feeling for me is great, i shake everyones hand, talk to random people, I even became friends with my ex again a few weeks ago because i was on a pill... One of my other mates, generally becomes loving to like one person, the other night, he went skitz of half a pill and wanted to hit people at a party and hit someones car - but thats because he took the pill in a down attitude because he heard rumours about it - it's all about the state of mind when you take a pill, and how your personality and tolerance is

Zainelol, thats scary. I dont think that E is the problem for Mr X, he sounds like he has more issues than drug abuse, steming from personal issues etc.

Incidently i have received two emails from friends who are having the times of their lives at the moment. Initially they went through the hunnymoon period of E, but later it was about ''chasing the high'' as cuddlefish said. But now, because of better company and focus on freindships and talking rather then the chemical reaction from drugs, they are having better rolls and peaks.

Also as backo said a while back, i think the whole of sydney is smashed on some really good quality pills at the moment.