• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why don't I experience euphoria when smoking meth?

S

S0tea

I don't understand it. I was disappointed when I first tried meth, I thought it was suppose to have a 1000x better high then cocaine. Between the way people describe the high and the tv ads against meth they make it seem like its the "King of Drugs". I have tried molly before, and how i felt on it was similar to meth, not a 100% the same, but very similar. Who knows, maybe it was cut with meth. Crazy thing is , is that even though it gives me no euphoria I still crave it. It must be doing something I guess. Is it possible for you to be high and not realize it?'

I know its not bunk shit, because I've smoked with other people and they get high.They describe it as the best feeling in the world. Why don't I get that? I've never got that, even when it was my first time trying it. I've tried different ROA's, Also I've bought from other dealers and it's the same effect. I get everything else except the euphoria. The Dry mouth, Alertness, muscle ticks and tremors, loss of appetite, change in body odor, acid reflex, and stomach problems, paranoid(greatly enhanced when used with weed) also there's times where I focus on stuff so intensely that when I look up at the clock hours have passed by. hours missing, and I was literally been doing nothing but repetitive ass shit. like, did I really just spend 5hrs cleaning baseboards in my house? rearranging furniture ? or scrolling on my phone?

Is it because Cocaine was the first drug I ever tried? It's the best high in the world to me. I love cocaine, if I could afford it, I'd be using it all the time. Sadly the halftime of the drug is too short, and I tend to snort it every 20min.

Also does anyone else who uses meth ever get pins and needles/numbness in their arms and legs ? I get them in two of my fingers and all the way up to my elbows , and my legs get it sometimes too, but not often.
How about seeing this purple discoloring of skin? I think its all my veins standing out.
how about cramps? and very cold feet and hands?

Praise the Lord you dont feel euphoria and drop the habit as soon as ya can. I know you said you crave it. What's wrong with good old marijuana if ya need a buzz? I don't wannaADVOCATE drug use (you sound young to me) but weed seriously would be so much safer than meth.
Try getting out of the habit. Pls.

with runningfox here. im almost three months clean from meth. i would just leave it alone. meth will eat you alive and youll never know. until one day your done and your dead inside

Everyone reacts differently to different drugs. Considering the numerous risks to your health it seems pointless to continue using. If youre going to die young I'd hope you'd at least have a good time.

I too get no euphoria from smoking meth.
I have had the tastiest glass through to clearly unfinished meth. Ive tried it in many differing forms and roas.

Firstly, i only enjoy meth snorted or oral. If its good gear, 20 to 50mg, is enough for a night well and truly.
but smoking (or technically, vaping) is devoid of any 'push' the rush as such for me.

Al that said, there is no reason to keep searching. It is incredibly addictive, with lots of annoying returns. (Being up for days just cause you wanted the inital high??) Not worth it.

For what its worth, i find smoking cathinones, equally devoid of euphoria.
They do wire me more, but less euphoria than snorting.

Not sure if its my makeup, or whatever, but its been consistent through my so far 20 or so years of drug use.

Closed. This really doesn't apply in any way to harm reduction. Nobody can tell you definitively why you feel the way you do or even what you are feeling in the first place.