• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why don't I cum from blowjobs?

I find that for some guys, a bit of fingering/ bum teasing can go a long way... also, using the hand if this is someone who need a lot of pressure on his cock to come and not just the soft sensation of the mouth. Deep throating helps, though I can only do it for a few minutes before I need to breath, and as for sticking with it... had my lip bleeding a couple of times from being face fucked, but I just think it's hot ;) also, going really fast doesn't do it for everyone as the man can lose sensitivity eventually.

This. When you're masturbating or fucking, usually there is a lot of pressure being placed on the shaft, which pulses blood in and out of the inner organs (prostate and etc) which is where the actual orgasm reflex is for most men.

Personally I could rub my cockhead all day and not cum, but if i put just a little pressure under my balls and SQUIRT~

Next time she's working your knob with her tongue, tell her to massage your balls and shaft through the ballsack. That's a guaranteed volcano for me.

Grabbing her head and "mouthfucking" her is also pretty hot, usually gets me there. Best done when she is on her knees and you are standing.

Grabbing her head and "mouthfucking" her is also pretty hot, usually gets me there. Best done when she is on her knees and you are standing.
Geez, I used to think Care was a nice guy...I guess his username is really pronounced "carr-ay" which is Spanish for "MouthRapist."
NSFW:
Mouth_Rape.gif

All you ladies out there who prefer a man who really "cares"...
NSFW:
TELL HIM TO GO FUCK HIMSELF!!!
180px-18952-truth-about-9-11-10-facts-you-need-know-sick-ass-shot.jpg

I used to not be able to cum from a BJ but then me and my girlfriend changed it up. Get her to give you a handjob at the same time as oral, try standing up while she is on her knees and gently thrust, dont get carried away - you don't want to hurt your girl or your dick. Also i find that after a lot of saliva builds up in her mouth and throat it's warmer and more slippery, that's when it starts to get good. Try different things basically, girls are only good if they have been taught, so teach.

I've got great head before I feel weird that I never cum from it I mean it feels great why is it that I need to have sex to cum