• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Why doesn’t my heroin slide down the foil?

Mimic951

Bluelighter
I got a half gram of heroin or that’s what they said it was. And this is the first time I got some that didn’t slide down the foil like normal. It just sat there and bubbled, releasing only a little smoke that burned the lungs. The person I got it from, who has always been trust worthy on what he has, said that he did a IV and IM shot and felt it like normal. He didn’t smoke it so he didn’t notice a difference. If it’s just fetynal and sugar, like I’ve heard is going around now, will it give me abscesses. I also normally will drop a little drop from the needle on my tongue to see how strong it is, the more bitter the stronger it is I’ve noticed. And this stuff Dosnt have a bitter taste at all, is that normal if it’s fetynal. Thanks for reading this and I hope you can help me out.

I'm sorry but it is impossible to identify drugs over the internet, you need to get it tested by a lab or buy a reagent kit for fentanyl.
One thing that is different from Heroin and Fentanyl is the duration, so that could give you an indication.

Probably fentanyl. Has a more chemically taste. Attempts to cover it up are with sugar and vinegar, etc.. for me its way more sedating less euphoric.. tasted pretty shitty, not as good as actual heroin

I'm sorry but it is impossible to identify drugs over the internet, you need to get it tested by a lab or buy a reagent kit for fentanyl.
One thing that is different from Heroin and Fentanyl is the duration, so that could give you an indication.
There is no way or knowing by the way it burns on foil? Cause I’ve never had this happen with black tar, it does give a small high when I muscled it. But now I’m afraid that the cut will cause a abscess...smh!

Probably fentanyl. Has a more chemically taste. Attempts to cover it up are with sugar and vinegar, etc.. for me its way more sedating less euphoric.. tasted pretty shitty, not as good as actual heroin
There is no way or knowing by the way it burns on foil? Cause I’ve never had this happen with black tar, it does give a small high when I muscled it. But now I’m afraid that the cut will cause a abscess...smh!

No, there is no way to know unless you send it to a lab.
How it behaves when heated on the foil might give indications but that's not something you can rely on.
In particular noone here will say whether IVing an unknown substance is safe or not based on a description of how it runs on foil.
Did you filter the solution before injecting into the muscle?

There is no way to know, but if it burns weird or tastes weird, its definitely not a pure product.. "heroin" that gets you fucked up but is not a morphine compound, is most likely to be a fentanyl compound.
It's not hard to tell when something is not a pure product, this is all im saying.

No, there is no way to know unless you send it to a lab.
How it behaves when heated on the foil might give indications but that's not something you can rely on.
In particular noone here will say whether IVing an unknown substance is safe or not based on a description of how it runs on foil.
Did you filter the solution before injecting into the muscle?
Yes I did filter it and cooked it till it boils a little, I always make sure to be clean and use alcohol wipes and everything. But I’m still getting a beginner abscess, and I’m afraid it’s due that batch I got. Is there a way to help my abscess without going to ER for antibiotics. Sorry for all the questions that may seem stupid or obvious to a veteran user.

There is no way to know, but if it burns weird or tastes weird, its definitely not a pure product.. "heroin" that gets you fucked up but is not a morphine compound, is most likely to be a fentanyl compound.
It's not hard to tell when something is not a pure product, this is all im saying.
I finally started to knod our a little but only when I’m sitting down and relaxing. I normally will knod even if I’m standing up or walking, I’ll notice one of my eyes going cross eyed. And that is the feeling that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. But the feeling after you don’t have it...well you know.

I think it is too early to know if an abscess is forming, but keep track of it, if something becomes visible take pictures a couple of times per day under same light conditions, that will make it possible for a doctor to understand the progression, if you will need medical attention.
Meanwhile you would be safer refraining from more IM injections.
Have you tried snorting it?

You mean the liquid base that I would normally IM or IV? If then yea I have but it didn’t provide then same feeling and I have to do way more. Making hard cause of my budget.

fent slides like dope.

if something doesn't act like dope, toss it. i've given myself so many face palms for putting fuck knows what ripoff garbage into my body thinking, "maybe it's really cut and i just need a bit more."

fent slides like dope.

if something doesn't act like dope, toss it. i've given myself so many face palms for putting fuck knows what ripoff garbage into my body thinking, "maybe it's really cut and i just need a bit more."

The cutting agent makes it slide like dope, no? If you had enough fentanyl by itself to make it slide on foil, you'd be dead probably?

All proper powder heroin runs down foil, it's most likely it could be a cut interfering with the melting process :/

As a rule of thumb, if you can't get your gear to run, for fucks sake don't IM it. In fact, don't IM street heroin at all.

fent slides like dope.

Yea that’s what people have been telling me to do, just toss it. It’s just hard to do when your sick and throwing up and there’s something that could possibly get you at least a little well, and it’s just staring at me ‘saying I know you want me’...But yea I’m giving my self a face palm now for doing a IM with it. I had no choice if I wanted to use it, it just wouldn’t slide down the foil at all. And normally after I cook something up I’ll test to see how strong it is by putting a small dab on my tongue, the more bitter it is the stronger it is. That’s always worked for me, unless it was just all in my head. And the stuff that won’t slide down the foil have no bitter taste at all, yet it does get me well with a little knod

All proper powder heroin runs down foil, it's most likely it could be a cut interfering with the melting process :/
That’s exactly what I was thinking, could it be the sugar that it’s possibly cut with. If so you think it’s safe to IM it? Or is there a way to separate the cut like they do with crack, and put in the microwave with a tiny bit for water for a little. I’m sure that won’t work with H but is there a alternative method for it?

The cutting agent makes it slide like dope, no? If you had enough fentanyl by itself to make it slide on foil, you'd be dead probably?
Even with a tolerance of taking about 150 mgs of methadone every day. I have a very high tolerance to opioids.

fent slides like dope.

I have this cream that was given to me and I was told it can help with a abscess if you don’t have antibiotics, it’s called TRIAMCINOLONE ACETONIDE CREAM USP, 0.1% I’ve noticed that it does seem to take away some pain and help with the swelling. Will this help or is it all in my head about taking away the pain.