• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Why does this meth make my body feel like it's on fire when I shoot it? Wtf is this cut with?

fuckedinthehead

Greenlighter
When I shoot this new batch, it feels like there is fire coursing through my veins. My chest and ears get REALLY fucking hot. It is pretty unpleasant, but I keep shooting this shit anyways because it's all I got and I paid so goddamn much for it.

I've gotten the cough a couple times. My eyes get super red/cloudy looking and glassy as fuck. Vision gets a little shaky. Feels like there's a lot of pressure in my head/eyes. My neck gets real tense. This could be my tolerance, but it doesn't last very long, a few hours it seems. It doubles back, 30 units of water turns into 50 units in the syringe. It dissolves in water fairly easily. It doesn't seem to evaporate nearly as quickly as other batches. Hurts like hell if I miss any. I get pretty shaky. My legs and feet almost feel numb, it's weird. 45 minutes after, I'm freezing cold.

I've been doing pretty big doses, though. I'm eyeballing it so I'm not exactly sure how much, but I'm guessing .3-.4 each time.

Why?

Sounds like some of the bunk cocaine around here lately. Horrible side effects such as head pressure, vision blurry, getting ice cold, and paresthesia (electrical/tingling/prickly feeling in head.) Tastes very acidic and gas-like, as well. It's horrible some of the garbage that winds up in product nowadays.

Impossible to know for sure without a lab test but I wouldn’t be jacking it with those side effects. Although a hot flush is normal with a meth shot. Depending how much you’ve got left your best bet might be an acetone wash.

Just out of interest was it all decent sized rocks/shards or already crushed up when you got it?

Actually I just noticed more details in your post and the size of your shots. You might be overamped while highly tolerant - you have quite a few symptoms

- Pressure in your eyes / blurry vision
- Tension headache in neck (comes from trying to focus - are your pupils dilated?)
- The body heat (are you sweating much)?
- Feeling just the hot rush but nothing euphoric
- Shaky (especially shaky hands)
- Legs and feet feeling cold and numb from vasoconstriction

sounds very possibly overamped

The shit we're currently seeing has three components:
  • Dextromethamphetamine hydrochloride (25%)
  • Levomethamphetamine hydrochloride (25%)
  • n-isopropylbenzylamine hydrochloride (50%)

So you might of gotten a batch with more of that iso crap than anything else!

Because those were some of the side effects I got when I relapsed and yes you can get the same if you are overamped but the difference is good meth still gives you that euphoria and with this bunk shit there’s no euphoria.. just panic and feeling like you are having a heart attack.. it’s bullishit. FUCK THE FDA for keeping the goods to themselves

The shit we're currently seeing has three components:
  • Dextromethamphetamine hydrochloride (25%)
  • Levomethamphetamine hydrochloride (25%)
  • n-isopropylbenzylamine hydrochloride (50%)

So far, across several web forums, no-one has been able to prove through lab testing or reports from the authorities that n-iso is an actual thing. It's widely regarded as internet fake news. I'm not saying you are wrong, but pointing out that the claims for the existence of n-iso far outweigh any evidence that it exists. Most reports trace back to one individual guy's report / supposition / claim in a quite comprehensive but largely made up document. If you know of substantive evidence of n-iso it would be great to hear it.

Because those were some of the side effects I got when I relapsed and yes you can get the same if you are overamped but the difference is good meth still gives you that euphoria and with this bunk shit there’s no euphoria.. just panic and feeling like you are having a heart attack.. it’s bullishit. FUCK THE FDA for keeping the goods to themselves

Sorry, I have to disagree with this (bold added). The best meth in the world will not give you euphoria if you have become tolerant. Dopaminergic euphoria is the first thing you lose as tolerance increases although you can still get many of the norepinephrine influenced effects for a long time after that (like the feeling you are having a heart attack, the hot flush when injecting, and all the other signs of overamping).