• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why Does This Happen?

Nucka Corgi

Greenlighter
So far with every downer I've taken, (most recently kratom) for up to 2 days if I smoke weed it feels like I'm still high on whatever I took before I smoked. Does this happen to anyone else?

So far with every downer I've taken, (most recently kratom) for up to 2 days if I smoke weed it feels like I'm still high on whatever I took before I smoked. Does this happen to anyone else?

Are you smoking while on these substances?
Or getting that feeling while smoking by itself?
Could just be like a nostalgia kinda thing.?

Are you smoking while on these substances?
Or getting that feeling while smoking by itself?
Could just be like a nostalgia kinda thing.?
I smoke while on the substances normally but will I still feel the effects afterwards when I smoke (my pupils get pinned too)

weed doesn't really outweigh much substances for me. only benzos really.

opiates and kratom take a good bit to be over ruled IME. the thc just amplifies the effects of opiates and kratom instead of making me feel stoned as it does on its own.

I smoke while on the substances normally but will I still feel the effects afterwards when I smoke (my pupils get pinned too)

That's really weird! Ive always found weed to kill my opiate high, not bring it back days later I wish! Lol
Are you a heavy user? Like I said if you smoke weed like me, daily, could just be a nostalgia kinda thing.
Sometimes when I get super high and think about like a good mdma trip. I'll start to grit my teeth and feel like it's coming back lol.
Nothing to worry about I don't think, just email enjoy the free extra feelings! ?

I smoke weed daily and do downers occasionally. I guess it is just a nostalgia kinda thing. I am definitely not worrying about it. I enjoy being able to bring back an opiate high just by smoking some weed, just curious as to why it happens. I think it may have something to do with my receptors.

Last edited: