• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why does the Media lie about Meth quality to the public

I have read about people actually sleeping on meth. They cannot all have the same brain chemistry as I do where amphetamines make me sleepy as does caffeine, so meth must be weaker or cut a lot now?

Lol never whipped raw dick out just teasing with throbbing cock ripping through pants or shorts up to an enclosed ceiling of precum. He pretends to be asleep then "moves around" and touched me. It's like he want m3 to make 1st move
That can happen apparently. A friend of mine who is gay was in the Navy and he and his barracks mate got drunk and stoned and his navy roommate touched his cock while my friend was awake but he wanted my friend to pretend he was "asleep".

If you are on meth or tweak why are you both sleeping? Doesn't it keep people awake for anywhere from 2.5-7 days depending on dose? Or is this during the crash after you have been awake for days? Do you feel as though meth makes you lose yourself?

I have never used meth but Dexedrine would make me fall asleep while on it in high school and I was bored in early classes. I would take the speed pills in the late afternoon or early evening and I could easily fall asleep later in the evening.

I have read about people actually sleeping on meth. They cannot all have the same brain chemistry as I do where amphetamines make me sleepy as does caffeine, so meth must be weaker or cut a lot now?

That can happen apparently. A friend of mine who is gay was in the Navy and he and his barracks mate got drunk and stoned and his navy roommate touched his cock while my friend was awake but he wanted my friend to pretend he was "asleep".

If you are on meth or tweak why are you both sleeping? Doesn't it keep people awake for anywhere from 2.5-7 days depending on dose? Or is this during the crash after you have been awake for days? Do you feel as though meth makes you lose yourself?

I have never used meth but Dexedrine would make me fall asleep while on it in high school and I was bored in early classes. I would take the speed pills in the late afternoon or early evening and I could easily fall asleep later in the evening.
............😐

Maybe because police busts are further up the quality chain before half a dozen assholes have all stepped on the final product the final user gets

I would think the odds are that police bust probably10x more users or dealers way down on the food chain than the big boys. Busts of high level suppliers/dealers are not a common occurrence, whereas the user type gets popped all the time. City jails are like revolving doors for these types from everything I've seen.

Meth used to keep you awake for a day or so but times have changed since the DEA has been cracking down like a son of a bitch due to the "epidemic" on opiates and methamphetamine.. fucking bastards. So we're stuck with a lack of supply for pseudoephedrine which is what gives meth the kick it needs to keep your ass awake. And now I'm wondering if the supply of pseudoephedrine mainly comes from China.. and we got the Cartels buying it off them and whoever else.. are the people who use the street meth gonna be fucked if China has that Caronavirus and all!? Something to think about.. that's fucking scary! Hope ya'll are careful! Government just wants to kill us.. they don't want us to have fun and get high I guess.. they probably have all the good shit and the rest of us get bullocks!

I'm not sure there has actually been a change in the quality of *good* meth - by the time it gets to the hands of the user though, quality is a function of the length of the supply chain, and the quality of the people in said supply chain... it's hard to generalize from one's personal experience, especially if you've been using over the years and raising your tolerance...

I know that in the very early days (when they made from phenylacetone), it was racemic meth, making it half the strength (and with more peripheral sideffects) of meth cooked from (pseudo)ephedrine (which is what modern methods generally start from), assuming both were pure methamphetamine (d-meth gets you high, l-meth just has peripheral effects - you can actually buy it in the pharmacy, it's in one of the nasal congestion inhalers, under the name "levo-desoxy-ephedrine") - but they stopped using phenylacetone decades ago when it was controlled, and cooks realized starting from pfed was easier and made better product. So a big part of how good your meth is comes down to how good your connect is, how close to the source it is, and the competence of the cook - and that'll change as your contacts/connections change over the years, which could happen without your really knowing it.

Last edited:
Meth used to keep you awake for a day or so but times have changed since the DEA has been cracking down like a son of a bitch due to the "epidemic" on opiates and methamphetamine.. fucking bastards. So we're stuck with a lack of supply for pseudoephedrine which is what gives meth the kick it needs to keep your ass awake. And now I'm wondering if the supply of pseudoephedrine mainly comes from China.. and we got the Cartels buying it off them and whoever else.. are the people who use the street meth gonna be fucked if China has that Caronavirus and all!? Something to think about.. that's fucking scary! Hope ya'll are careful! Government just wants to kill us.. they don't want us to have fun and get high I guess.. they probably have all the good shit and the rest of us get bullocks!
Its not just the pseudoephedrine. I doubt they even use much of that if any. Think about it. Do you really think the cartels give 2 shits about the quality? Absolutely not. It's more about quantity knowing that people here in the states are going to keep buying the shit regardless. So they probably just whip up whatevers cheapest and easiest to cook and pass of as real "meth". That's just my opinion though

Its not just the pseudoephedrine. I doubt they even use much of that if any. Think about it. Do you really think the cartels give 2 shits about the quality? Absolutely not. It's more about quantity knowing that people here in the states are going to keep buying the shit regardless. So they probably just whip up whatevers cheapest and easiest to cook and pass of as real "meth". That's just my opinion though
I agree with you on that. Of course those bastards don’t give a shit they are only looking out for themselves and as long as there is a demand for it it’s always going to be there.

Yeah. Plus all the shit now says makes me not physically motivated really. It just sucks me into my phone or somethin
[/QUOTE

That’s crazy you mentioned being stuck on your phone and two of my friends told me what it was like when I used to use and I told them that my experience the first time back when I was 17 and hanging with the local hells angels was nothing like when I relapsed at 29 and that the dope had gone to shit and I knew it immediately the day I relapsed when I slammed about half gram and only the rush was completely different than what it used to feel like and it accompanied me with a feeling Like I was having a panic attack and my face flushed but it look like it stained my forehead red and cheeks and I wasn’t really high like I used to get it was more of a edgy uncomfortable feeling and I eventually passed out. Not at all stimulating and if it was it was hardly noticeable. Sucks those days are gone but I guess it’s for the best. It did get me sober. And honestly It would of killed me had I continued going down the path I was heading to.

It's a injection tranquilizer given to people the mental health system deems psychotic.
Particularly invega injection.
I'd think Zyprexa.

I think tolerance with regard to meth has more to do with subjective idea of quality moreso than most would tend to believe

It's also going to be very hard to differentiate between tolerance over the years, not to mention what I call psychological normalization - when you do something that is absolutely amazing over and over again (and it can be anything, not just great drugs), it naturally becomes more normal and less amazing. I think I've always gotten good gear and believe it is just as good as it was many years ago. It will never seem as good as the first time, but when I take decent breaks, it still comes pretty close. If you use too much, no dope will seem great because your dopamine receptors/levels are probably burned out.

Aside from the occasional iffy bag, the stuff i get on the regular is great. Only thing that's changed is me. I dont get nearly as high as i did 15+ years ago and i don't expect to ever again.
After your first couple years with the stuff your synaptic responses become down-regulated resulting in an increased "baseline" every time you reach a new peak.
I found i was able to sustain and even surpass high after high for that window of time, the first few years. Then you plateau and kind of just get stuck there and you end up becoming convinced the quality of the drugs are to blame, when it's really just you.

Everything i've read up on about isopropylbenzalmine is that it's used as a straight up substitute for real meth (meaning it isn't/can't be recrystalized as a cutting agent) and that it's showed up only sporadically every few years for unknown reasons.
So as far as Iso goes, if you have a suspect bag it's either gonna all be fake, or just pieces mixed in with the real stuff. And there's no telling who could be responsible for that but i'm betting it's people further down the totem pole.
There's a reason why 9 out of 10 people you see complaining about how "today's meth is garbage" always seem to be long term users lol.
View attachment 21558

Agree... I'm in a border state in the southwest, and when a friend comes to visit me from the midwest or other parts of the country they freak out at how great the stuff I get is, like they are blown away. Anytime I ever stop for a few days, that first few hits is like blasting off in a rocket ship...it's the long term, constant use that whores down the high, its kind of like 'if you are always high, are you ever really high?'

I would think the odds are that police bust probably10x more users or dealers way down on the food chain than the big boys. Busts of high level suppliers/dealers are not a common occurrence, whereas the user type gets popped all the time. City jails are like revolving doors for these types from everything I've seen.
That is true, but where I live, they catch people with hundreds of pounds, one vehicle, one traffic stop, all the time.

Yeah but no one can stay up for 8,9,10 or more days now. Barley 5 with cat nap. Plus they say they were getting way higher even doing it every day back then. My brother who use todo it constantly 15 or so yearsago quit for 10 years and says its nothing like it used to even with being clean that long

I can't say I disagree with your brother, I feel like that sometimes but then I figure it's just me

I think its a combination of quality and long term users who don't want to accept that you actually can only do so much meth before it will never effect you like it once did.

Once you cross the line, that's it. No amount of time will fix it. I know that it sucks but there is a lot of evidence to back that up. You can still use good meth and get high but the massive euphoria will eventually be impossible to achieve for a longer term user.

It makes sense, its not logical to expect such a power drug that produces such an intense long lasting high to be something your brain wouldn't eventually adapt to.

Meth is a unique drug and it isnt comparable to any other main street drug, especially in reguard to long term use. So many users reach the point were they blame the quality but thats not the real reason, it their brain. There is a shit load of high quality meth on the streets all over the place. I can get high quality meth for absurd cheap prices but I dont use it on a regular basis anymore.

I can still get high as fuck but it will never be like it was when I first started using. It WILL happen to ANYONE who uses long term and happens progressively, marked by observable changes. The length of binges will get shorter, the intensity of the high will diminish. Taking breaks will work to a certain point, but once a certain threshold is broken, a break will not return the user to the baseline they are used to, it helps restore dopamine but the brain changes the way it responds to the drug, and from then on the brain will permanently respond to what it has been conditioned to do. Literally, years of total abstainance will not return the brain to its orginal state.

We arent talking about irreversible damage, its a physiological change that develops and its perminant. The brain will adapt to meth.

Again, I realize it sucks to accept that it will never be the same but its probably for the best anyway. Meth has physically changed many users brains forever, but how could we expect that not to happen? Our brains are designed to deal with what we do.

The people I dont understand are long term daily users. Its like they haven't had dopamine for so long that they dont even think about it. You cant keep taking meth and getting high, that's not meth works, even ignoring the massive tolerance, a brain without dopamine is incapable of experiencing euphoria. Its very ignorant to use daily and the effects will likely alter you brain permantly, even if you dont realize or acknowledge the change. I have seen many users who just completely ignore the science of meth use and treat it as if it were just like any other drug. Meth isnt like heroine or coke, not just the high, the physiological interaction is entirely different and choosing to ignore that fact is simply fucking insane.

Last edited:
I personally beieve a big component of the "crash" from stimulant overuse comes from low blood glucose due to just not consuming enough calories!
I have no hard data on this but it seems to me users who continue to eat 3 meals a day and participate in normal exercise/socialization (like in treatment of ADHD)
seem to have much less complaints about side effects/withdrawals/crashing than the user of street amphetamines who eats nothing for weeks and then crashes and binge-eats 8000 cal a day.

Yeah but no one can stay up for 8,9,10 or more days now. Barley 5 with cat nap.
I've done ten days twice: meaning on two different occasions, really close together (like within a month and a half or so) no naps.

I know it sounds untenable; that's just how I remember it, even immediately after the stint (ten years ago? Eight?) that's what I recalled.

90% of the time spent in that run was in a room with friends, I watched them sleep & go about their (somewhat) normal routine as I remained stuck on their loveseat, chopping it up w/ whomever happened by

I think its a combination of quality and long term users who don't want to accept that you actually can only do so much meth before it will never effect you like it once did.

Once you cross the line, that's it. No amount of time will fix it. I know that it sucks but there is a lot of evidence to back that up. You can still use good meth and get high but the massive euphoria will eventually be impossible to achieve for a longer term user.

It makes sense, its not logical to expect such a power drug that produces such an intense long lasting high to be something your brain wouldn't eventually adapt to.

Meth is a unique drug and it isnt comparable to any other main street drug, especially in reguard to long term use. So many users reach the point were they blame the quality but thats not the real reason, it their brain. There is a shit load of high quality meth on the streets all over the place. I can get high quality meth for absurd cheap prices but I dont use it on a regular basis anymore.

I can still get high as fuck but it will never be like it was when I first started using. It WILL happen to ANYONE who uses long term and happens progressively, marked by observable changes. The length of binges will get shorter, the intensity of the high will diminish. Taking breaks will work to a certain point, but once a certain threshold is broken, a break will not return the user to the baseline they are used to, it helps restore dopamine but the brain changes the way it responds to the drug, and from then on the brain will permanently respond to what it has been conditioned to do. Literally, years of total abstainance will not return the brain to its orginal state.

We arent talking about irreversible damage, its a physiological change that develops and its perminant. The brain will adapt to meth.

Again, I realize it sucks to accept that it will never be the same but its probably for the best anyway. Meth has physically changed many users brains forever, but how could we expect that not to happen? Our brains are designed to deal with what we do.

The people I dont understand are long term daily users. Its like they haven't had dopamine for so long that they dont even think about it. You cant keep taking meth and getting high, that's not meth works, even ignoring the massive tolerance, a brain without dopamine is incapable of experiencing euphoria. Its very ignorant to use daily and the effects will likely alter you brain permantly, even if you dont realize or acknowledge the change. I have seen many users who just completely ignore the science of meth use and treat it as if it were just like any other drug. Meth isnt like heroine or coke, not just the high, the physiological interaction is entirely different and choosing to ignore that fact is simply fucking insane.

I get what you are saying, and I don't mean to sound like I'm full of shit because I'm not, but as far as the whole 'binges' thing goes, or frequency of use, I'm constantly getting high, all day every day. Been like that for quite some time now... I work, eat, sleep, etc....pay my bills, I even have some pretty nice things in life. I think what it really is, is the lifestyle a person who uses meth chooses to live. I don't live the stereotypical lifestyle associated with meth users. And I don't always feel like I'm getting high. But at the same time, if I don't have any I would not be functioning. Theres a lot of times I will all of the sudden be like 'holy shit I'm high as fuck'....If you sit around smoking meth all day plopped over in a chair waiting for some kind of big burst of ambition, it's just not going to happen. Haf at the moment so hopefully I'm making sense.

Everything you said sounds about right and I'd have to agree mostly i think.
Other than I still believe the quality is absolute shit compared to back in the day. People i know including my parents used and abused that shit every day from late 80s to early 2000s and present. And they didn't reallyhave any complaints bout it at all until mid to late 2000s. They were getting loaded as hell all the time for 10s of years until bout 10 years ago. But I do believe you bout the science of hhow it affects the brain. Also i believe a lot or some od the shot from Mexico is ISO or other types of benzylmines. I guarantee if any of us got ahold of some prope dope we would get higher than ever lol