• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

why does public kissing feel ultra sexual? is it common or i'm weird?

staregiver

Bluelighter
my boyfriend kisses me in public and it makes me run, whereas caressing is needed in the home to get to that point.
how does my knowledge of surroundings change everything so much?
its kind of a nuisance because my boyfriend notices and i tell him not to worry but he takes me home.

I think public sex is hawt. You're like doing something naughty where you shouldn't be. ;D Boning in the bathroom and in the park! Lmao. I love it and I think you do too. ;)

There is something about the risk of being 'caught' - even when it's allowed in the clubs etc there still feels something wrong about it, probably down to social conditioning. I don't live in an area where being openly gay is accepted so when you can relax in countries that allow public affection it feels very strange even to hold hands let alone kiss.

Please explain what you mean by "run"

hard to explain, just a female reaction, it can reach your knees if you don't have underwear on as i haven't worn this week.
but if you have underwear on its less obvious but still there.

I think public sex is hawt. You're like doing something naughty where you shouldn't be. ;D Boning in the bathroom and in the park! Lmao. I love it and I think you do too. ;)

i agree its easy to run in public from the feelings of public affection. its like "i feel ready and there are strangers standing near us!"

There is something about the risk of being 'caught' - even when it's allowed in the clubs etc there still feels something wrong about it, probably down to social conditioning. I don't live in an area where being openly gay is accepted so when you can relax in countries that allow public affection it feels very strange even to hold hands let alone kiss.

yep i held my girlfriend's (as in a friend, not loover) hand last year and boys behind us at the shops whispered to each other that we were lesbians.

hard to explain, just a female reaction, it can reach your knees if you don't have underwear on as i haven't worn this week.
but if you have underwear on its less obvious but still there.
Mmm.

My partner gets really wet when we are getting it on in public.

We sneak into quieter areas in public places to make out and sometimes fuck, which is one of my favorite things to do!

Public sex is so much fun, and it's a natural reaction to being turned on. Maybe not quite the norm to be fucking all over the place, but it is so so hot to have a quick fuck out in the open somewhere! ;)