L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why does it turn me on...

Lacquerman Steve

Greenlighter
Why does it turn me on to imagine my GF going down on a woman? I mean, when I fantasize about threesomes, the scenarios are never FMF, they're more like FF...m, where I'm more like a butler fetching drinks, sorting the jumbled clothes, keeping the candles lit, changing tapes in the camcorder (i know, I've had these fantasies for a long time...). The only fantasies where I participate sexually, are ones where my GF ties me up naked and invites her friends over to use me before they all start getting each other off. I dont know why - but I really want my GF's to want women as much as they want me.

Ladies - how would you feel if you loved a man who obviously loved you, and then he told you that he really would love it if you also loved women?

Well, I was once reading about Femdom which suggests that the reason men like it is because they're ashamed of it. It is that very sense of shame which ironically gets you off more than other sexual things. Perhaps it's the same here and the very reason you're posting this thread is because you're ashamed of it which is the very reason it gets you off so much.

personally, being submissive to women gets me off as well. I love pleasing them and I love her taking what she wants. me being on top of a women is not nearly as good as her being on top and controlling how it's going down.

I fail to see a problem with this, or a reason to be ashamed. similarly, there are women who prefer to be submissive to their sexual partner for similar reason. the problem is the idea "how" somebody "has" to be, according to their sex/gender :)

Thank you both... but this doesn't feel like its mainly a "submissive" thing - it's not about me being told what to do, it's not about me being made to feel degraded or humiliated or expected to serve or obey... I do have fantasies involving myself in sexual situations, but what puzzles me is that my biggest sexual fantasy is hardly about me at all, it's about my girlfriend ("a" girlfriend - if not this one, then any subsequent girlfriend (who I haven't even met yet..)) being excited to sleep with another woman. When I think of it, I imagine myself there, aware of whats going on, able to observe and maybe help a little on the fringes.. but if my girlfriend told me tonight that she had her first-ever lesbian experience last week, I would not be hurt by the "cheating", I would be asking her to tell me everything that happened and I'd be praying that she had an awesome time! (Obviously, I don't want it to be SO good for her that she decides to switch teams... but "I can't wait to do that again!" would fill me with joy!)

I think that's a fairly common fantasy. Lesbian fantasies are huge. And it makes logical sense for you to fantasize your girlfriend as part of that.
Does SHE have any interest in it?