• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why does he care if he has a girlfriend?

It sounds to me like you're the one he can't get and he keeps trying new tactics every few moths.... It could be that he's trying to make your family sympathetic/jealous and get them to try and convince you he's worth pursuing (Mum = a nice young man who worries about you.... Dad = conscientious hard worker, who's willing to work on days off.... Brother = Cool guy, look at the girls he dates)

The simplest way is to tell your family the truth... that he was a friend and that you have no romantic notions on him and that he's kind of freaking you out with all these calls etc.

Last edited:
Can you believe this?!?! I am so disgusted!

Hey everyone! Sorry to burden you all with this, I am just so disgusted and angry. My friend Kevin pops up out of nowhere to hang out with my brother, he's flirting with me and was acting kinda sexual. I said "Quit it! You have a girlfriend!" He said "I kicked her to the curb, to talk to you!" I ignored that, then later in the day he said "I have to go I have a hot date with Bridget" Now Bridget is an old fling, or girlfriend they had a secret relationship or something and "broke up" 4 months ago. I said "Wait....I thought you were dating Rachel?!?! I thought she was your girlfriend?" Rachel is the one that Kevin has been bragging about, and he sent pics of her to my brother, so I was shocked to hear he was having a "hot date" with Bridget! So he said "I can't tell either of them yet. I don't know yet" My brother said " Why? you seemed to really like Rachel!" He was silent, so I said "Cause he's a player" and Kevin laughed. Then he had the audacity to actually ask me if I wanted to go to the store with him!

He wasn't saying it cause he wanted company, he even said "I am not planning on coming back to your house, but do you want to come with me to the store?" I said "no" but it's the point that obviously he wanted me to go in his truck and go with him to the store and then obviously go back to his house to have sex. REALLY!?!? I can't believe he had the nerve! What makes him think that I would subject myself to that after knowing he's going on a date with Bridget. I am just so disgusted and upset about it. Any opinions or thoughts welcomed! Thank you.

I could see that scenario ruining a friendship... Time to move on and surround yourself with trustworthy friends. Go out with you gal friends and meet some new guys :)

So he wanted to get laid it's not a big deal. Most guys are like this.

Ashley, take Johnny's advice and ditch this Kevin. He seems like a "girl collector" That's what I call guys who just can't seem to have enough females in their lives. You can find a guy who will treat you with respect and make you his one and only. Don't sell yourself short! <3

we give you clear advice

this guy is a dick.

he doesn't respect you.

you need to find someone better.

some needy people with big ego's and little self esteem/respect get off on having a harem of adoring fools to make them feel desired. its because deep down they are lacking. its a sexual version of the same thing that drives idiots to want to become celebrities.

this saga will probably continue until you meet a guy who is hotter that this douche

You should probably distance yourself from him if you aren't interested. Stop having conversations with this guy you are only encouraging his behaviour. Some people are better left alone because they can't accept boundaries.

Thank you guys so much! I appreciate the feedback. I'm sorry, I am really not trying to burden anyone with this. I needed to let my frustration out lol, and I figured I would do it on this forum. I can't talk to my friends about this cause they know him, and I know for a fact that they will go back and tell him, or gossip will go around and then that puts me in an awkward situation lol. So I just think it's best to vent or post about it on a forum, I know a lot of you are probably sick of me, and I am sorry about that. I know it's a stupid situation, but like I said it was more to vent my anger. I am just so pissed at him, and I am kinda saddened by it. I never dated him or anything, I just had feelings for him, but that day really proved his character a lot and it's disgusting how he plays women like that!

Last edited:
he sounds vile and you could do wayyyy better. is he good looking though? cos thats probably why so many women tolerate him

You should probably distance yourself from him if you aren't interested. Stop having conversations with this guy you are only encouraging his behaviour. Some people are better left alone because they can't accept boundaries.

Yeah I am going to be distancing myself for sure! But he's the one that pops up out of nowhere all the time. That's why I feel like he will never be fully out of my life. I live with my parents right now, cause I work full time and go to college. I need to save up at least another 6 months for me to move out and then I do have full control on if he sees me or not. I think the problem is that my dad uses him for work sometimes, and my dad makes his workers meet at the house so they all can leave in one truck/vehicle. My dad is a construction worker that has his own construction company. Then another is that I have a brother, and he will hang with my brother at times. So it's hard for me to have him out of my life completely. I know I can tell my dad and my brother, but I know for a fact that will create so much drama! My dad is a cool dude, but he'll get hot headed and say stupid things and same with my brother, and then it's kinda weird cause we never dated so it looks weird in a way lol. I am between rock and a hard place, I have no idea what to do, other than distance myself, but the problem is when is he going to pop up out of nowhere again? Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it. Sorry for the long reply.

he sounds vile and you could do wayyyy better. is he good looking though? cos thats probably why so many women tolerate him

He is vile. I never dated him, it was just a guy I had feelings for. Honestly he is not good looking, he really has no looks going for him. I was just attracted more to his personality his funny sense of humor, cause he is a funny guy, but that is all I was attracted to. Also I think it's the fact that over a year ago I was in a deep, bad depression, and I went to a baseball game with him and my dad and my brother, and it was the first time in months I actually felt alive lol. I actually felt normal, and I was having fun etc. He lifted my depression, and brought me out of my shell and I think that's another reason why I was so drawn to him. I didn't want to lose that euphoric/happy feeling I had with him. I felt that we became closer after that but I still resisted. He then began to tell me all of his issues he had and I helped him through a break up, and I related a lot to him cause he had depression and anxiety, and he has other problems too, but he had a horrible childhood and horrible parents, and even though I don't have horrible parents, but I didn't have a good childhood, so I could relate to him on that. I just felt that we had a connection, but he still played his games and flip flopped, and that made me resist. I know for a fact if I didn't have such a connection to him, that I wouldn't even have liked him. I know for a fact it would just be cordial when I saw him and I wouldn't be how the way I am now. Lol. It hurts though, cause I really liked him and I feel like he is just stepping and crushing on my kindness and it hurts a lot cause I helped him out so many times, and I feel like he really doesn't care about it, I don't know for sure, but it's what I feel. Thank you!

Last edited:
@ T. Calderone Thank you so much for understanding!! I do appreciate it a lot! :) I agree with you! He is a douchebag, and is a "girl collector" it seems. I am just venting my anger and frustration on here about him lol. But thanks!! :)

Last edited:
What you could do when he "pops in" is make yourself scarce. Go into your room and close the door. He might just get the message then.

Johnny I noticed your post was removed too. I don't remember all that was said, but the mods do this usually if something is offensive or inappropriate. What you should do if you want an explanation is message one of the mods in this forum. They can tell you the reason it was taken off.

I think that is a very good point, Claire.

It is such a good feeling when you realise you really control your life and not people who are trying to fit you into their scenarios.