• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why does E change your appearence?

dont everyones lips get sore/red, use lipbalm or lip moisturiser, fixes that red thing. unless you meant they look redder because of the contrast of the pale face
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

This' my first post on this board - GO ME
- put vitimin E cream on your skin, futur' E by Loreal is the best.
- about someone elses point about looking fine at home, this is because everyone looks better on their mirrors at home, or at least I think I do, and I doubt I'm the only one.
peace
------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
-It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
-If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

flutter - I get the bright red lip thing as well! I usually have pretty red lips, but after I have been clubbing I come home and they are REALLY bright and sore. I make sure I always take lip balm with me, but it doesnt always help.
Jaff, I know exactly what you are talking about. All my friends and I always get the yellow, pasty face the next day. Its pretty gross. My fiance especially gets really yellow, and one of my best friends goes really gaunt.
I just put it down to the fact that you are really putting your body through a lot during the night. You are dancing your arse off (well, sometimes
smile.gif
) you are smoking, your putting chemicals in your body that if we are honest shouldnt really be there, we are in festy clubs, blah blah blah.
If you think about it there are heaps of reasons really! Doesnt make you feel any better the next day though!
Luv Voodoo

well, mine was just a guess, but Jaff, you are right, drugs would have to contribute to the pastyness of your skin the next day.
As for looking attractive with big pupils, couldnt agree more. There have been many studies done on this, and when your eyes dilute its your brain getting all soppy and dopamines are released.
When you look into the eyes of your loved one (*sob* wish i had mine back
wink.gif
) you will notice that their eyes dilute. It works in two ways. 1: It shows their love for you and 2: It makes them look very attractive. Think of it as a mating call
smile.gif
Sorry that was a bit off topic, but I thought you might be interested
smile.gif

I have naturally huge pupils when I'm straight and people always notice them, so we must look at pupils a lot.
One time I had really small pupils (for some unknown reason) and my eyes looked so blue and unnatural that they freaked me out. If I ever try smack, I'll have to check out my eyes
smile.gif

My eyes are also large, and when I'm rolling my eyelids droop a lot...but the weird thing is that my eyes are so wide open that you can still see white above and below my iris even when I've got my eyelids drooping.
I have really pale skin, and whenever I take a pill, it seems to drain the blood from my face and I'll be white as a sheet (this also happens if I'm feeling sick, when straight).
Dehydration reduces your skin's elasticity, so maybe that has something to do with the sickly look?
My lips sometimes go bright red, sometimes really pale, but they're almost always swollen. Swollen lips aren't really that noticable in themselves, but they'll make a difference to your face.
Personally, I don't care how I look in the morning
smile.gif
If I see people looking immaculate when they leave in the morning, I just assume they didn't have any fun at all and wasted their money
smile.gif

ERKKK!
My face looks like SHIT the next day. I have naturally tanned skin, but I got a bit paler and my face looks really spotty with lots of blackheads.
Everyone says "your lucky - you still look good the next day", but they Lie cuz I look trashy as.
The only thing which I like is that my lips sometimes swell up alot, so I have these gorgeous red ample lips.
Otherwise, I want 2 hide my face. Not that I care realy heehhe

yeah i always look pretty pale in the morning too, seems to have to do with sweating etc. and what other people have said makes sense too.
i also get bright red lips sometimes... dont get it as much anymore but i used to, it seemed to be related to me licking my lips every 5 seconds because my mouth went so dry from the pills. Also constant drinking (putting your lips to a bottle) every 5 seconds as well =). Lip balm seemed to fix this cause it stopped me lickin my lips every 5 seconds... so that might help others?

My cheeks are naturally a bit chubby and after i roll, the next morning my whole face is all gaunt and skinny... i kinda like it
smile.gif
It's probably from sucking on my cheeks so often and chewing on everything i see. Altho i must agree my skin turns so crap looking. But if i have to do stuff the next day i just pile on the foundation and it seems to cover most of the evidence from a big night.

yeh. i also go quite pale the next day, and my eyes go wierd. my pupils go small as fuck and my iris goes a really scary blue colour. i like it, and so do the chicks.
smile.gif