❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why do women test men so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
Why do women always test how much people love them. its like justifying their love or somethin.. :\

so men dont play mind games? exactly.

why make vague non-specific, non-falsifiable statements dividing the sexes/genders. can i get a rewind?

Why do they think guys are all perverts? Seen the stuff they wear? Fuck

That's a pretty vague, accusatory statement... it'd be like me saying why do men suck? Is there a back sorry to your question?

name me a woman you know, using a pretend name, who didn't do something to test her closeness to you and trust

I think it's a subconscious action, to see if your a pushover or if you will stand your ground.

Maybe because we are untrustworthy..
It´s part of the culture I guess.

Ah who needs em i hate their mind games. I don't trust any woman. Im better off on my own. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

True, although mind games can be a quite sick connection between couples.
We hate each other but we must win the game, so to speak.
It´s a living nightmare and sometimes we just cannot get out of it.
It´s horrible and so stressing.

ah, the mind game phase. Built out of fear of rejection. Spent alot of time doing that til finally it was like, we love each other, let's knock this off.

But if one person in a relationship is not happy or fulfilled, they will become untrustworthy because they will seek what they are missing elsewhere. It is just common sense.

Actually just discussing this with a friend - we think men & women both do it at different times perhaps for different reasons. Maybe it has something to do with wanting that adrenaline, serotonin and dopamine that we feel in the beginning. It feels fucking amazing to fall for someone and be validated that they want us back! Is it needy? Maybe in excessive amounts. Probably. But hey, soon after we get the good stuff - oxytocin! I'd love to think Im smarter than the chemistry of my own body but I'm not. We are all probably idiots at one time or another and the universe is absolutely laughing.

bitches like these mind games,they say pussy has a great power...but normal women do test men time to time,men think with reason and logic,women test their surroundings by senses

so all you ladies here are saying you dont judge a man by his cloths his wearing, his posture, his cleanliness, how he talks, his confidence? etc? etc? these are not games i admitt to the original poster, these are just things woman are wired to look out for.. if you cant walk upto her and ask her a simple question about her day, she will never think your man enough to stand up for her example her fater or brother.. theres plenty on the net thats good advice to understand the opposite sex, do some searching and practise practise

in a relationship i agree with the original poster the ladies play all sorts of games and you muct be always on your toes ;)

All I can say is that it isn't a gender thing, it's a personality thing.
Some PEOPLE play mind games. Some PEOPLE don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.