• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

why do we do it?

I think alcohol is truly enjoyable to those who never get hangovers. Like I can drink till i sink, wake up next day and feel fine, maybe a bit groggy but cones and coffee fixes that up for me.

I agree with the Asian part! For me my alcohol tolerance fluctuates. Sometimes I can hold down 6-7 beers easy, other times I'll struggle for 3-4. Add rum and the entire experience goes to shit, even though I like the taste of rum. I don't have a problem with alcohol, but I think alcohol has a problem with me.

^^
Yeah it's enjoyable when you can control when to slow down.. I've never passed out from it but i've had a few tactical spews in my time! ;)

Sounds like your body can handle substances pretty well though dirty_deed..

I've said "i'm not drinking for a while or i'm over alcohgol for now but i've never said never to it! :)

Once I drank one of those flask bottles of straight vodka down at the beach with my friends when I was 18. It lead to me vomiting for days. I really should have gone to hospital for alcohol poisoning, but alas I didn't. It may not seem like a lot to get sick over, but I drank it all rather quickly, and I was never a huge drinker to begin with, as I was always turned off by drinking large amounts, due to witnessing certain people that I knew abuse alcohol. They would drink it like it was water, quite sad really.

That incident led to me not really drinking much except for the occasional glass of wine or whatever for about 3 or 4 years. Over the past 6 months I've started drinking properly again, but most of the time I can control myself. I think there's only been a couple of times since I was 18 that I've uttered the words "I'm never going to drink again, but that was due to feeling like absolute shit and having to work with a hangover. :(

So, who wants a drink? ;)

My body doesn't usually let me get to trashed quickly, I throw up before i get a chance to pass out. When i was younger though i managed to down a fair bit during the night, and then it came out again before passing out.
I know my limits though, and when i get close i stop. Havn't had a proper hangover for a very long time, when it comes back out there isn't anything to complain about the next day...

Half a bottle of vodka, then a few hits off a J and i was put in that trashed place, that we often like to visit. No sickness at all hmmm...
bear in mind the vodka was pretty much drunk all at once... well about quarter at once then the weed about 15 minutes later...
No hangover 8)

I don't like alcohol that much so therefore i don't drink too often, but its fun to be social. Maybe I don't get bad hangovers becuse i don't drink often, i also don't like to push alcohol to its limits. Each to their own, if the hangovers were worse i don't think i'd do it much at all

today was my first day of repent (if that's the word to use?) for lunch I ate caesars salad, dinner I had some veggies and rice and no alcohol. I'm planning to do this for two reasons -

1. I'm trying to get back to being skinny
2. I'm hitting the booze with my mates excessively and come to the conclusion it's stopping

the only problems I have with this is I am going to oktoberfest in germany in september, so it'll only be for a month and a half then back into full swing while i'm there.

:)