• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why do people like candyflipping or hippyflipping?

Lexx23

Bluelighter
I read a lot of threads where people talk about the timing. I also read that it is unlike the two. My question though is, why do people like candyflipping?

Cuz drugs are fun. Is it hard to see how well psychadelics and MDMA go together?

For me yes. That's why I asked. I do not have trips on LSD that are love-filled. They are thought-provoking and bizzare. I also did not feel loved up after maybe my third time using MDMA.

Its supposed to be thought provoking and bizarre. You wont find love through these things. You may learn about yourself in order to be more receptive to or expressive of love, but neither LSD nor MDMA or any drug are tiny packets of ready made love.

For the same reason people like peanut butter and jam on sliced bread... They just go so well together!!
MDMA puts you in a fantastic mood pretty much no matter what so it makes any psychedlic trip generally very positive and just extra awesome!
They amplify eachother and just seem to have an awesome synergy. The combo for MDMA and most classic psychedlic a is generally very safe also.

I find such a strong, true feeling of love from LSD alone (okay some beers usually) that is not forced or fake like MDMA. It's an emotional amplifier and won't insert feelings that aren't there to begin with.

But anyway candyflipping is just a really focused but intense and energetic and kind of forcefully fun trip, which can be great in some contexts such as live music. I wouldn't wanna do it sitting around a campfire talking with friends as I would with just acid. If you don't like it, fine, everyone has their preferences. But like kittycat5 says "drugs are fun".

As I can't enjoy MDMA "fake" high anymore, I only mix my psychedelics with ganja and disociatives. Fuck that fake love everyone seems to like so much. I don't get the popularity of MDMA... OK, It's nice if it's your first "serious" drug, but once you start to discover another ones... For me MDMA is the shittiest, fakest of all the drug highs.

I've done shrooms, lsd, salvia, weed, nitrous, dmt & mdma, in that order, over the course of a few years, mdma being the most recent, and I loved every bit of it. Being with my best friends instead of random strangers helped, I think. It felt like the love & respect we had for each other was even more present, we were extremely connected & cuddly, and it didn't feel fake.
I do think it could feel fake if there were people with us who I didn't know as well.

I've done shrooms, lsd, salvia, weed, nitrous, dmt & mdma, in that order, over the course of a few years, mdma being the most recent, and I loved every bit of it. Being with my best friends instead of random strangers helped, I think. It felt like the love & respect we had for each other was even more present, we were extremely connected & cuddly, and it didn't feel fake.
I do think it could feel fake if there were people with us who I didn't know as well.
I also remind by myself a lot of true love feelings and open heart when dosing arround close friends, but the same feelings seems to be generated arround strangers so I can't trust MDMA empathetic properties any more. I'll be more emphatetic nowadays sober, with a disociative or psychedelic than with a proper empathogen. With those ones I try to combat against the high instead to letting myself lost into the experience and that leads to bad trips. Strange reading this coming from a guy with a long history of heavy tryptamine + disociatives hardcore usage, I know xP

Only done it once so far, but I do not intend to use it around strangers anytime soon. And we're sticking with the recommended recovery times, to keep the magic intact.
But indeed, if the same feelings happen with strangers I can see it going awkward & feeling fake pretty quickly.