• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

why do people enjoy xanax ??

JustBlaze420

Bluelighter
most of the trip reports i read about xanax usually involve people falling asleep or not remembering what they did, so what is the allure about this drug ???? is snoozing off and letting your memory slip the reason people do it ??

I don't understand it either, but this isn't the place for this thread man, I'm gonna send this to drug culture for you.

Its more a tool than anything. I use it sometimes to fall asleep and sometimes to stop a panic attack. It also helps with withdrawal. But if I am already feeling good or have something important to do I will NOT take xanax. It dulls my personality and can make me feel kind of depressed. So I get where you're coming from.

Decreases stimulants side effects (both during the high and on the comedown), potentiates downers, kills anxiety and panic attacks. Pretty useful drug IME, but I wouldn't take it on its own just to get high.

My life is pretty consumed by anxiety, so the removal of that feeling is very euphoric for me. The fact that you end up getting tired is no different than many other types of drugs.

I like the high...not as good as opiates but very relaxing and dreamy . It's a subtle high which is lost on many ppl.

It's nice to feel completely free of anxiety for a awhile....xanax is able to do this.

the relaxation and nodding is what some people (like me) are in the mood for sometimes rather than a "buzz", per-se. I would usually pass out on the couch for about and hour and when I woke up I felt pretty groovy and mellow.

The reason i enjoyed it for a time is because i was a fucked up kid who liked to get fucked up. It was amusing to me and my friends for me to take a few mg and drink, get blackout and do stupid shit.

There wasn?t any euphoria, the only pleasure i experienced was from the stupid events that went on and that got old really quick when the anecdotes went from amusing to dangerous.

I absolutely hate taking xanax now, i purely use it as a tool for severe amp comedowns or really bad psychedelic trips. If i take more then .5mg i wake up the next day in a severely depressive state.

I can understand how people get addicted to them but i don?t think i could ever use them on a daily basis unless i was under extreme traumatic stress on a daily basis.

I never enjoyed benzos alone.. I think they’re so over rated by themselves..

they’re awesome to combine with opiates though.. it just doubles my high..

or or if I want to blackout drinking.

Benzos in general calm me down, and for someone who is always on edge and nervous, that is a great relief. I become sedated, brain-dead at times(good way to shut your mind down when you cannot stop thinking), and care-free. They are also great potentiators(they dull the effects of opiates but make weed way more sedative). Benzos are also great for stim comedowns. They are always nice to have on hand in my opinion

I like's lucid's description. It was like being in a dream where you just existed, without care. Not as enjoyable as opiates, but not much could compare to just chilling out with some weed, music, and benzos. Also benzo's are cheap as dirt and everywhere

That's a good question.. I usually blackout and regret having done something I don't even remember doing--or wake up in a pile of french fries/candy.

But it's a nice escape from life just for a couple hours. I don't enjoy benzos that much on their own, however they do feel great with bud.

That dream scenario is actually a really good way of describing it. There is a hazy disconnect on higher doses that does make it all feel like a dream.

you should learn to deal with the and let before drugs trust me it's important and it's not as hard as it seems theirs nothing wrong with taking a drug like xannxax or codeine once and a while for anxiety and that kind of stuff but taking it every time is asking for it.

Like others have said it's a useful tool. I don't find it recreational in the slightest but it's the best thing ever for panic attacks and bad comedowns. It's also very good at smoothing out the edges when you're on stims.

As far as benzos go though I prefer Valium or Rivotril for general anxiety management. I save the Xanax only for especially bad times like panic attacks. I hate the grogginess and rebound anxiety I get off that shit and would never use it daily.

I find xanax extremely recreational, more so than the other benzos/etiz I've tried. I"m always stoned when I use it and it enhances the high like crazy! Get the best munchies ever and my whole body feels heavy and slow and sleepy. I really enjoy that feeling I guess. Never tried opiates recreationally so I can't say whether it's like a nod or not but I'll end up on the couch between awake and passed out and it's just awesome. Also can sit around playing video games and watching tv/movies all day and not give a shit that you're not being productive.

I'm pretty conservative though, I don't use it any more than once every two weeks and usually not more than a full bar if I even take that much. I don't drink either so this kind of replaces that feeling for me, though GHB is used for that too in place of benzos sometimes, but I put both on the same schedule so I only am using a gabaergic once every two weeks.

I almost wish I didn't find it so recreational, because it's great for putting me to sleep when I want to take a tolerance break. Hard to talk myself out of that amazing feeling of the combination though!

You'll like benzos a lot more if you tend to be a very anxious person. If you aren't usually anxious you'll likely not notice it as much. The other common use is to take them with opiates to increase the effect, but that's something that can easily end in death so you gotta be cautious.