• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why do people cut with fentanyl

It's a cheap cut that is strong and makes people feel good. Granted, you have to mix/cut it right or you run the risk of having hot spots (one pill is stronger than another). That's a good way to have people overdose. But more and more people and dealers are cutting all types of drugs with Fent because if you do do it right. You can have some really good side effects/stronger more intense high. I know Fent is VERY dangerous in uneducated hands. But so many people are afraid of the stuff. Which is really confusing to me. Because if your trying to get high, why wouldn't you want a stronger cheap drug to take? Lol. I'm a daily opiate user, and Fent is awesome when it's dosed right. Hell of a lot cheaper and less harmful on the body than say Black Tar H. That stuff sucks and is SO bad for your veins and body. Unfortunately down here in TX, since I'm so close to the border, that's all we can get if your talking H. So I'd rather have Fent ANY DAY over that junk. Word of advice tho, if your taking Fent laced Xanys, be super cautious. Xanys already lower your heart rate and make you drowsy. Taking too much of a Xany Fent is a recipe for death. If you purchase these or have friends that take them, try to find out how much/percentage of Fent is in them. Would be really good to know what a safe dosage is so you can ensure everyone's safety that is taking them. Peace!

People have an issue because fent is being sold as something else. If fent was sold as fent I doubt most people would mind, those that like it could buy it and those that don't could avoid it. No change for someone like you, huge change for someone who wants something else. Personally I dislike opis and love benzos (you could give me a kg of pure heroin for safe keeping and I wouldn't touch it, but don't give me a kg of flunitrazolam if you want it back) and certainly don't want any fent in my flam/clam/fnlam (all three make xanax look bad imo, are cheaper, legal and easily available as pure powders (I'm not paying more than double for someone to press some shitty pills/lay blotters or make a solution for me)... the good pharma benzo (flunitrazepam, triazolam, midazolam) powders are practically impossible to get and way over priced even if you do come across some).

If I buy drug X I want drug X not something else even if that something is good.

People have an issue because fent is being sold as something else. If fent was sold as fent I doubt most people would mind, those that like it could buy it and those that don't could avoid it. No change for someone like you, huge change for someone who wants something else. Personally I dislike opis and love benzos (you could give me a kg of pure heroin for safe keeping and I wouldn't touch it, but don't give me a kg of flunitrazolam if you want it back) and certainly don't want any fent in my flam/clam/fnlam (all three make xanax look bad imo, are cheaper, legal and easily available as pure powders (I'm not paying more than double for someone to press some shitty pills/lay blotters or make a solution for me)... the good pharma benzo (flunitrazepam, triazolam, midazolam) powders are practically impossible to get and way over priced even if you do come across some).

If I buy drug X I want drug X not something else even if that something is good.

I totally understand what your saying about not wanting a different drug than the one you wanted originally. But I was assuming the original posters question was pertaining to the fact that they had a choice of buying the xanys mixes with Fent (knowledge of it being cut/mixed with Fent). And answering his question on why people would mix it with Fent. It's cheap, it makes for a stronger high. But I totally agree with you, if I'm wanting drug X, I wouldnt be too happy if it's mixed with something else. And unfortunately that happens way too much these days.

Fent totally ruined the downer game. Its been almost a year since ive done any downer other than kratom. I refused to risk it since there is fent in everything now

Fent totally ruined the downer game. Its been almost a year since ive done any downer other than kratom. I refused to risk it since there is fent in everything now

that's a bit of an extreme reactionary stance to take, albeit a perfectly valid one. You in one of the particularly badly ht areas?

I totally understand what your saying about not wanting a different drug than the one you wanted originally. But I was assuming the original posters question was pertaining to the fact that they had a choice of buying the xanys mixes with Fent (knowledge of it being cut/mixed with Fent). And answering his question on why people would mix it with Fent. It's cheap, it makes for a stronger high. But I totally agree with you, if I'm wanting drug X, I wouldnt be too happy if it's mixed with something else. And unfortunately that happens way too much these days.
Ok, I get using fent for cutting heroin and other opis. It's the same class of drug, has relatively similar effects, it's cheap, potent (and thus easier to transport). You can od from opis anyway if you over do it so mixing heroin and fent if done right and people aren't stupid isn't that more dangerous than using heroin (after all if the heroin in a certain area is usually around 40% pure and someone starts selling 99.8% pure heroin you can still easily take too much).

But why cut benzos with fent? It's a totally different class of drug with completely different effects. Just because you like one doesn't mean you'll like the other or both together (even if you'll get more fucked up), taken alone an od is more or less impossible and finally ultrapotent rc benzos are just as cheap, easy to get and produce a similar high. Which one feels better is a matter of taste but if you like benzos you'll like clonazolam/flubromazolam/flunitrazolam and maybe even prefer one of them to alprazolam. And such fakes would remain pretty much impossible to od on. So why not use one of those 3 for your fake xanax?

that's a bit of an extreme reactionary stance to take, albeit a perfectly valid one. You in one of the particularly badly ht areas?

no I'm just super paranoid about things like that. quit shooting 2 years ago because i used to think the hep c virus was getting onto my gear somehow...it would cause extreme anxiety and getting tested constantly to make sure i didn't have it.

IMO This is happening because people are ordering a non FDA approved version it is in powder or chunks it is 10 times stronger than actual RX from a Dr. I have seen it in research chemical adds . I told my GF when I saw the add that a person could make any pill with that because it is so close to a opiate. I see what is going on people are ordering this chem.then buying a press , using a filler then pressing M-boxes and any other pill they desire , its nuts but its bucks.