• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why do people cut with fentanyl

Mikeyboi

Bluelighter
I don't know if this posted last time I tried to post it but I think it failed.

Anyways I was wondering why there has been a recent spike in cutting xanax with fentanyl.

To my understanding fentanyl came inpatches and it isn't even worth the trouble of extracting due to how powerful it is and it's measured in microns.

So why do people intentionally cut things with fentanyl not just xanax but other drugs too? And what forms is fentanyl available in?

Fentanyl analogues are cheap and so people sacrifice lives for money

Greed.

Pills, Powders, transdermal patches, nasal spray, lollipop, lozenger, injection, gel for suppository, buccal strip - probably more but if there is a way of getting it into your system then there is a form for it.

One h dealer said if you put a drop of fentanyl on a couple packs then people overdose, other people think it's good stuff. So there's that

Don't know if they die but the stamps are sort of a product brand that people go by some times

Fentanyl can be produced from scratch pretty easily by a reasonably experienced chemist, so long as they have the proper precursor chemicals. This is not cooking Methamphetamine mind you, but it's not rocket science either. If a manufacturer has a steady source of precursor, they can make Fentanyl and its analgos 24/7 in their home laboratory. Morphine and its acetylated relative, Heroin can also be produced synthetically, but it's difficult to do in a manner that is in any way cost-effective.

Essentially, if you want Morphine or Heroin in an economically viable sense, you need a poppy harvest. It's all about the money.

The Fentanyl that you're speaking of is almost certainly not being extracted from consumer-destined pharmaceuticals either.

I don't know if this posted last time I tried to post it but I think it failed.

Anyways I was wondering why there has been a recent spike in cutting xanax with fentanyl.

To my understanding fentanyl came inpatches and it isn't even worth the trouble of extracting due to how powerful it is and it's measured in microns.

So why do people intentionally cut things with fentanyl not just xanax but other drugs too? And what forms is fentanyl available in?

Because the high potency makes it both easy and cheap to import and then distribute very large amounts.

One h dealer said if you put a drop of fentanyl on a couple packs then people overdose, other people think it's good stuff. So there's that
I heard this on a tv program just last week. It's appalling to think dealers have no regard for the safety of their customers but it's part of the game. Sadly, their bottom line is making money. Being an addict is hard enough without having to worry each time if you're going to overdose!

It's easy,if your running your drug business a higher quality cheaper cut makes more money..why do ppl cut Coke, money..I've cut drugs once even with a harmless cut and felt guilty so I couldn't even do that again..some people just don't feel guilty

I understand (not condone) the mindset behind cutting opis with fentanyl since it's the same class of drug and all, might even fool some people, but cutting other classes of drugs with it is beyond me.

Okay another question can fentanyl be absorbed through the nasal membranes or smoked? Or does any ROA have effect

yes it's absorbed trough the nasal membranes, not sure about smoking, but it can be vaped, it's also extremely potent so even getting some on your skin can be dangerous (on a related note I spilled a few drops of flubromazolam solution on my skin once while laying blotters and that was enough to make me benzed out for a few hours... wasn't really expecting that, but after that I started wearing gloves while doing such things)

Given that it's cheaper and more powerful, I'd be inclined to ask why they wouldn't cut it with that.

I mean, I get the moral thing, but if your business model involves buying bulk narcotics from the Triads and selling them to sick people, maybe that isn't high up your list of priorities.

Yeah but cutting a benzo with fentanyl? Putting enough fentanyl to kill men? That doesn't sound like good business how can you make money off of somebody if they're dead.

^It's a different business model, I'm sure, when you simply do a production run and then sell it off wholesale. Who gives a fuck about the quality or potency so long as you can make a deal with the next man down the chain and get your money. It's true that the dealers on the street corner need your repeat business and don't want you dead, but this is different.

Yeah but cutting a benzo with fentanyl? Putting enough fentanyl to kill men? That doesn't sound like good business how can you make money off of somebody if they're dead.
Exactly this. I get why you'd cut heroin with a bit of fentanyl, but if you are going to cut benzos there's a bunch of cheap easy to get very potent and good feeling benzo rcs which will still feel like a benzo and wont kill your customer. I'd get cutting xanax with clonazolam or something like that (still a shitty move + clonazolam is nice as it is no need to sell it as something else if you like benzos you'll probably like it.. just give a few free samples to people to try and watch them come back for more).

It's a cheap cut that is strong and makes people feel good. Granted, you have to mix/cut it right or you run the risk of having hot spots (one pill is stronger than another). That's a good way to have people overdose. But more and more people and dealers are cutting all types of drugs with Fent because if you do do it right. You can have some really good side effects/stronger more intense high. I know Fent is VERY dangerous in uneducated hands. But so many people are afraid of the stuff. Which is really confusing to me. Because if your trying to get high, why wouldn't you want a stronger cheap drug to take? Lol. I'm a daily opiate user, and Fent is awesome when it's dosed right. Hell of a lot cheaper and less harmful on the body than say Black Tar H. That stuff sucks and is SO bad for your veins and body. Unfortunately down here in TX, since I'm so close to the border, that's all we can get if your talking H. So I'd rather have Fent ANY DAY over that junk. Word of advice tho, if your taking Fent laced Xanys, be super cautious. Xanys already lower your heart rate and make you drowsy. Taking too much of a Xany Fent is a recipe for death. If you purchase these or have friends that take them, try to find out how much/percentage of Fent is in them. Would be really good to know what a safe dosage is so you can ensure everyone's safety that is taking them. Peace!

Okay another question can fentanyl be absorbed through the nasal membranes or smoked? Or does any ROA have effect

Yes. They have Fent nasal spray that the doctor prescribes to people. You can also make your own if you have Fent powder. Fent disolves very well in water. There are plenty of instructions on the Web on how to make it. And yes, you can also smoke it. Using foil(like how u smoke H) or rose bowl pipe.