The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

why do opiates affect sex drive

..Yes?

..Sort of?

I don't have any research on this, but just from a sort of subjective "feeling-based" perspective, I'd say the sexual difficulties on opiates (at perhaps lower than the doses you're thinking of) "feel" as if they're more related to being a bit "numbed up" than to having lowered testosterone.

Word although on serious day after day binges sex is definitely far from my mind. As soon as WD hits it's the complete opposite and very much so. If the wind makes it through my drawers I'm at full attention ffs.

Opiates are for foreplay lovers. Girls guide to Sex with opiates.

Both my BF and I use Opiates, both of us change drasticly while we are using, we both get extremely horny and lovesick affectionate to the level that would normally nauseate us. We are all over each other, at least for the first few hours. Sex for us is great, He struggles to stay hard after about 30 mins but he can repeatedly get it back up after a little friendly encouragement. Maybe we enjoy it more because we understand that drugs always negatively affect men and we use that to our advantage. If he can't cum then we just "play" for hours and do anything that makes you feel good. Neither of us can usually cum while using but sex feels like a constant orgasm anyway so you sorta don't care as much. You just fuck until your out of breath then you have another shot and do it all over again.
I don't feel bad if he doesn't come, he doesn't feel bad we just laugh and I suck him off until he's a dribbling mess on the floor :) You just have to love foreplay and enjoy making your partner horny, even if they aren't giving off the usual sex vibes it doesn't mean you can't try and make them want it... It works for both guys and girls ( obviously easier for woman) but its not impossible.
And don't give up if you can't maintain a hard on the entire time. If your GF has an issue sucking your dick after vaginal sex then find a new GF, mix it up.....if your struggling to stay hard for sex just go back to foreplay.
That's about it for sex on opiates, for 90% of moderate to high users once you stop using and withdrawals kick in you will not feel like sex at all....But you should still try and have regular sex when your not using, it breaks drug routines and it actually helps with some withdrawal symptoms that I HATE ...(the hand spams and shakes/ body aches and fevers and insomnia/irritability) It takes your mind off the pains.
(I can't vouch for couples where only one of you uses...Im sure that would make things a lot more difficult)

Simple answer- Dopamine.
Who needs sex when your brain is constantly receiving just as good of a reward for less effort?
But yes I enjoy fucking around when I am high as fuck. Sure, my dick doesn't really work but the fact that I am a dope head or just an alcoholic when I am clean from opiates (right now actually) doesn't change the fact that I still find it fun to get my dick sucked on and to smack around a set of tits. Whether I am high or drunk, I rarely cum and rarely am able to keep it up the whole time but damn I still love naked bitches and involving my junk in the sloppy mess. Honestly I get more when I'm using opiates heavy despite the fact that I orgasm more while jacking off alone and sober.