• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Why do I get nothing from Kratom?

I have like 20 grams left and I'll eat it all at once on my day off Sunday. If it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't, but it will be banned soon anyway and I don't feel like I'd be missing out on much.

Unfortunately there's a good chance you MIGHT be right but you also might not.

It's been banned in a few states and there's a good chance it will be banned in Ohio (good thing I don't live there) but the fight isn't over yet and even IF it eventually becomes illegal in all 50 states it could be quite a long time and there's no guarantee that there might not still be certain states it stays legal in.

Me personally, I LOVE it and would feel VERY said if it becomes illegal.

That said, I won't be running out anytime soon...

I guess I have had enough issues with moderating with it at times and seen that it can cause some issues that I would not miss that part of it, but WD never lasts very long, just a couple days.

I would most of all feel sorry for the people who really NEED it.

It's such great medicine for so many different things and honestly I think it could have just as much if not more medicinal usage that Marijuanna.

Seriously, an opioid that does not cause respiratory depression??!!

Think bigger than whether or not you personally would miss it, think about the people who can use it for all kinds of physical problems from arthritis to Fibromyalgia to depression and anxiety to god knows what else.

Even if somehow it does get banned it might not totally disapear.

It's always gonna exist in some capacity somewhere but how easy it would be to get is the question, but in the meantime I've donated money a bunch of times, put my signature on every email that asks for it, even called my representative once.

If you care about it and the people who need it you should do the same.

It really should be a medicine that people can get prescribed, but that would hurt big pharma's bottom line cause they don't care about a healthier alternative to the junk they peddle, nor do they want to help with the opioid epidemic.

Lol honestly when I first saw the word hydrocortisone I was thinking, "is he/she about to tell me to eat some hydrocortisone cream with it?"

How much would someone recommend to try to find a "sweet spot?" I have tried 2.5g, 5g, and 10g.

Forgot to grab the grapefruit juice, so probably will grab some and try tomorrow.

Maybe I'll try ummm idk. 7 grams??? 4 grams???

Well usually you would just take higher doses until you find one that feels right, or if it is too strong go down.

But Kratom is very unusual and is much more inconsistent amongst people with different body chemistries than many substances, and it sounds like you've used a fair amount of opiates of other kinds so that could really mess up your tolerance and reaction to it.

I mean is there one dose that you felt better than any other?

And if so, maybe try that one again or a little higher?

I have never been able to get an effect from Keaton except nausea when I kept increasing the dose.

However, I imagine it?s related to tolerance. But even when my tolerance was lower I couldn?t even get out of withdrawal with Kratom let alone catch a buzz.

I have never been able to get an effect from Keaton except nausea when I kept increasing the dose.

However, I imagine it?s related to tolerance. But even when my tolerance was lower I couldn?t even get out of withdrawal with Kratom let alone catch a buzz.

Well were you dependent on another opiate and trying to use it for the WD?

If so, you might just have been too dependent on a much stronger opioid.

Unfortunately there's a good chance you MIGHT be right but you also might not.

It's been banned in a few states and there's a good chance it will be banned in Ohio (good thing I don't live there) but the fight isn't over yet and even IF it eventually becomes illegal in all 50 states it could be quite a long time and there's no guarantee that there might not still be certain states it stays legal in.

Me personally, I LOVE it and would feel VERY said if it becomes illegal.

That said, I won't be running out anytime soon...

I guess I have had enough issues with moderating with it at times and seen that it can cause some issues that I would not miss that part of it, but WD never lasts very long, just a couple days.

I would most of all feel sorry for the people who really NEED it.

It's such great medicine for so many different things and honestly I think it could have just as much if not more medicinal usage that Marijuanna.

Seriously, an opioid that does not cause respiratory depression??!!

Think bigger than whether or not you personally would miss it, think about the people who can use it for all kinds of physical problems from arthritis to Fibromyalgia to depression and anxiety to god knows what else.

Even if somehow it does get banned it might not totally disapear.

It's always gonna exist in some capacity somewhere but how easy it would be to get is the question, but in the meantime I've donated money a bunch of times, put my signature on every email that asks for it, even called my representative once.

If you care about it and the people who need it you should do the same.

It really should be a medicine that people can get prescribed, but that would hurt big pharma's bottom line cause they don't care about a healthier alternative to the junk they peddle, nor do they want to help with the opioid epidemic.
I would probably have died from an overdose if I hadn't used kratom to get off hard opiates (and now as of several days ago I'm off the kratom.)

God DAMMIT why do my replies get deleted if I try to edit them? No I don't have a tolerance.i have only used opioids 10x Max. No I'm not.gonna be missing out on a drug that is ineffective for ME. Not speaking.about other people.

No dose felt.better than another. All doses were ineffective.

God DAMMIT why do my replies get deleted if I try to edit them? No I don't have a tolerance.i have only used opioids 10x Max. No I'm not.gonna be missing out on a drug that is ineffective for ME. Not speaking.about other people.

No dose felt.better than another. All doses were ineffective.

There are several bugs in the mobile version of bluelight. One of them is that editing often causes the post to get deleted. Will be fixed when they upgrade us to a newer system (eventually).

In the meantime, you can temporarily switch to desktop view using the link at the bottom of the page in the center that says "full site"

Clicking that will make bluelight look like you are logged in from a desktop computer. Then you can edit without the delete bug happening.

Then when you want to switch back to the normal mobile view there will be a drop down box you can change the view from on the lower left corner of the page. The drop down box will say something like bluelight aria (this is the full site view) just change it to bluelight mobile.

Metho, I'm fairly certain it's the MXE habit. There seems to be some u-opioid activity involved with this designer drug, although the research is lacking.

I believe what's happening is a sort of masking effect. For instance if I took a huge shot of Fent dope mixed with meth, then took 2 Hydro's, I won't feel the Vicodin. It's not like the Vicodin doesn't work, it's just that there's two juggernauts stomping on the receptors, so the little guy isn't even noticed. Good analogy?

Why/How/When did you start using this? It's a dissociative correct? I'm only asking because I have zero knowledge of the drug and its effects, and this is the first time I'm hearing about it.

I would put the Kratom down for now. Not even coming from a harm reduction stance, it's just pointless, I think. I have over a month clean and have severe pain from Fibromyalgia, even after a couple of werks on Lyrica. I have kilos of Kratom in my posession but I have to wait for months of clean time until I can even attempt using it.

Also they may have state to state bans on it, but federally it is legal, and I believe it will stay legal; it is literally the first substance om history the DEA proposed to schedule and then retracted the scheduling due to the enormous public response. Most of the politicians trying to ban it are lobbied by pharmaceutical companies or rehabs etc... there was one blatant example from Florida about 2 years ago, although I forget the woman's name.

Oh, and just copy you're posts as you write!

Trip

Even today I got a big bottle of grapefruit juice and drank it with 7g. Notice nothing. Even ate a hunk of cream cheese for the fat.

hey, wanna point out that you need to drink the GPJ BEFORE the kratom, like at least 45 minutes to an hour, for it to affect the kratom in any way.
not saying it will work 100%, but if you're drinking it togheter with the kratom you're doing it wrong.
if you did it like this and it didnt change anything then it's normal still, it just doesn't work some people and it might have been a coincidence for me as well.

Well in a nutshell I loved Ketamine around age 20 and discovered MXE being available the next year; it was described as super-ketamine, which it sort of is, and I loved it. Was getting grams for 18 dollars in bulk and at the time was selling massive amounts of ecstasy and stuff, so I had no problem affording it. Look up my post "My insane experiences with mxe and dmt." Somewhere here in trip reports

Just Google "insane mxe DMT" and it'll be first result. Will give you an idea of my addiction with it.

Yeah it could be why I don't feel anything, and the krwtom I took in the past before that was probably just weak and/or didn't take enough.

I drank like a third of the juice on the way home, probably a good 45 min before downing the kratom, then the rest with the kratom.

Oh well.