• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Why do I feel bad from heroin when I am a user of Tramadol?

Irina

Greenlighter
I use Tramadol and almost never felt any nausea from that. Jusr a little and it is rare. Anytime I start using the stuff (3rd time now) that I buy under the heroin name - I feel dizzy and nauseous. It is very unpleasant to the point that I even threw away much of that.. Why does it happen? Can it really be this way or is there something wrong with the stuff? (russia has lots of wrongs in the stuffs overall) Or can I be intolerant to heroin while I am well with Tramadol? Has anyone ever seen something like this?
Also, I found this strange that after these stuffs named heroin I am getting very hungry...while I lose appetite from Tram. These stuffs are sticky, smell with vinegar or something unpleasant as well, and beige..

Last edited:
Hiya :) You say that you buy it under the heroin name, but you are still not 100% sure it is heroin? Yes, nausea is a very common side effect from strong opiates like that one, but can you tell us a little bit more, such are you snorting, smoking etc.......

heroin is much, much stronger than tramadol - hence why you are experiencing vomiting. essentially, you are having a minor overdose because your body is not used to the potency of heroin yet. i advise you to stick to the tramadol and avoid heroin like the plague.