• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why do i cry so much days after rolling

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Generally its not that bad and ill cry if i hear a good song that brings me back, or just good memories will make me tear up.. But after my heavy usage this past weekend (little over a gram consumed within 2 days) i literally would cry over such little things, or see something slightly motivational or sad on tv i would just start balling. Im normally not a crier at all, pretty manly and off putting actually haha. Is this an obvious sign of low serotonin?.. Im good now, being a week later.

My girl does this same shit a couple days after rolling. I think it's just because your serotonin system is rocked.

I often get this too. The littlest things make me tear up. I'm just incredibly emotionally sensitive for about three days after rolling.
Of course when you take a shitload of the drug like you did, I'm surprised you're not reaching for a rope to hang yourself with.
1 gram in a weekend is a huge dose and large doses make you feel terrible - suicidal even afterwards.
Take 120 mg max 150 and have a nice 5 hour roll and although you might feel tearful after you won't be in the zomby zone

Because you're a fucking pussy! Grow some balls phaggot!

Lol jk it's perfectly normal after a heavy session.

Thanks for replies guys! But im wondering more along the lines of how or why it happens :) if thats even known

SE hit it right on the head ha. But the why is probably because serotonin is what helps regulate mood along with many others, so by rolling your messing with its stability for a little while. Making you more emotional not able to sleep etc.

Weren't you talking about how much MDMA you can take without any side effects?

Crying/being sad/emotional is a definite symptom of MDMA use.

I really don't understand how people can have so many after effects from using MDMA (even in responsible amounts). I used to do between 3.5 - 7 grams few two weeks for the better part of a couple months (I realize now, years later, how bad of me that was to do) and I always had no ill effects and a very positive afterglow after bingeing on the better part of a few grams in a day or two. But now I can't do it without getting violently ill and feeling like I have a really bad flu (and that's like from 200mg). Hmmm. lol.

This happens to me too. Honestly, MDMA comedowns effect some people more than others. For me, I'll be depressed for 2-3 days after. My boyfriend is fine after one day. I have met others who don't get a comedown at all.
5-HTP can help a hangover. Making sure you're eating well and exercising (somewhat) is important. Just like, going on walks and stuff. Not intense exercise cuz I'm usually dead tired after going out dancing.

It happens to certainly people regardless of how much they have taken. In the past, I've taken large amounts, small amounts, etc. and the same hangover each time. It sucks.

I'm so jealous of those who don't have after-effects. :p

It's been established for some time now that serotonin affects/regulates mood.
SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) are anti-depressant drugs that stop the serotonin in your body from being reabsorbed, thus making a little more serotonin available to the person taking them. These drugs are sold under names like Xanax and Prozac.
We make serotonin in our bodies, and sunlight stimulates the production of serotonin's precursors like melatonin.
Some people get depressed in the winter when it gets darker, so this too is probably related to serotonin.
We are also more anxious when our serotonin levels are lower and we tend to work harder to compensate for our anxious feelings.
Hope this answers your question a little