• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why did you choose your Bluelight user name?

Sadie was the name of a beloved Cat. Shambles gave the thumbs up so I just went with it. What can I say, the man has good taste. Also the initials SS seem quite scary!

My name covers a few bases.

You're a Deep Purple fan?

Old school skater ?
iwqANoh.jpg

Speedking covering bases ;)

I'm British, not really a lad in the general as I'm not a mans man by any means but it was the first thing I thought off. I guess now giving my age I could be described as lad, but giving the drugs I've done and my knowledge of them the term lad does some what apply to me. And the British part I guess I wanted to make it obvious I'm British due to any slang I use such as fag for a ciggerate or any other slang such as nout for nothing.
It also has 0 connection to any other alias I have used online which is important to stop people in real life reconizing me and judging me or something like that.

Because im the king of Drugs and im from Wessex (the bit between your penis and your vagina)

i think a mate was telling me he loved psychedelics, and i said i prefer my smacky downers and i just thought it sounded good. im having that story published.

Lol^

I was in the Ecky honeymoon stage and am born in 91 plus I enjoy my weed and giggles from stuff but to be honest would prefer to change it if I could.

You can change it, you simply have to donate to change your name.

I quite like it tbh, but you can still donate! :D