• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

why did this dose hit me like this?

tel aviv

Greenlighter
i used to roll all the time, mdma is nothing new to me. but yesterday i took some for the first time in 8 months, and the time before that it was 4-5 months before. i took it pretty much on an empty stomach which might have been my mistake.

+0:00- ate 1 regular cap with a bottle of water

+0:20- went upstairs to dance, starting to feel it coming

+0:40- now i'm coming up for sure

+0:45- got the sudden urge to throw up, threw up all the water i drank. tried sat down for a sec then went to dance with my friends. couldn't walk straight.... what the fuck is going onnnnnn

+0:55- i tell my friends to have fun, and go back to my apartment. started walking around the venue looking for the exit. i feel like i couldn't think. was overwhelmed by all the people

+1:10- walking around manhattan trying to find a cab but im walking around aimlessly, just happy to get away from the crowd and into the cool air. started getting REALLY hot was debating on taking my shirt off. sweating. lots of anxiety.

+1:25- gave up, sat down, and ordered a private taxi. IM ROLLING FACE. went back to my brother's apartment to hang out with him and his girlfriend. just wanted to be in a calm environment so bad.

+1:45- starting to get calmer. just sitting down and watching tv felt so good

+2:15- still rolling pretty hard but very calm. heard some music and wanted to go back to the venue, my brother said no way.

+3:30- didnt feel too energetic, i just felt happy and in a great mood

+4:30- still feeling nice

+5:30- coming down. smoking weed feels great. drinking beers feels great.

+7:30- fell alseep with no problems

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you test your stuff?
How much did you take? What's "1 regular cap"?

This could be both dose and substance related. My bet is that it's substance related, and that what you took wasn't MDMA.

Did you test your stuff?
How much did you take? What's "1 regular cap"?

This could be both dose and substance related. My bet is that it's substance related, and that what you took wasn't MDMA.
didnt test my stuff and i looked at the cap before i took it. looked like a regular .2 cap (200mg) cap. maybe a bit less im not sure. but yeah my eyes were shaking thats how i knew it was mdma so that calmed me down

I've had bunk (tested) that made my eyes wiggle like crazy. It also made me sick and very much like you described in your first post.

You don't know it's MDMA (or pure MDMA) just because you had eye wiggles.

I've had bunk (tested) that made my eyes wiggle like crazy. It also made me sick and very much like you described in your first post.

You don't know it's MDMA (or pure MDMA) just because you had eye wiggles.
yeah true. come to think of it i didnt really feel that "love" i usually do on MDMA. usually i'll give my brother a big hug when i see him and im rolling lol, not this time

yeah true. come to think of it i didnt really feel that "love" i usually do on MDMA. usually i'll give my brother a big hug when i see him and im rolling lol, not this time

Yeah, there you go... We can't tell you what you took, but it doesn't sound like pure MDMA. Could be there was some MDMA in there, but yeah, no way of knowing.

Next time test your stuff (at home in good lighting, where you can study the reactions), and measure how much you take :) Stay safe!

Make sure to not drink too much water when you are at a club or a rave after downing MDMA. Take little sips just enough to keep yourself hydrated.
I apologize if you already knew. I've had the exact same happened to me a year ago.

I threw up after drinking too much water and got even more high. I came out of the club because everything was overwhelming.
I was also freezing for some reason, a friend grabbed my hands and I can still remember the warmth when I was shaking like a jackhammer.

Don't really have an explanation why this happens.

Last edited: