• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why did my whole script for kpins not work AT ALL

TheUnholy

Greenlighter
I literally took like 8mg. NOTHING. and it had been about a month since taking anything .... So I'm pretty pissed.

IMO clonazepam is best for simply reducing anxiety, stopping panic attacks, and enhancing other substances when they are used in conjunction. Massive doses of it alone did not get me high in the way that other drugs can. Xanax was the only benzo I could use solo with that effect.

I don't find benzos in general to be euphoric, they just make me sleepy. When used as prescribed, they can be very helpful in anxiety or panic attacks, as Raysu said. Maybe it's best if they did nothing for you, as you don't want to become dependent by chasing a high that may or may not exist.

OP, I sincerely doubt that the Clonazepam (Klonopin) you've been prescribed is doing "nothing". Although Benzodiazepines are powerful sedatives, anxiolytics etc., their effects can actually be quite subtle. Also, try to follow me here, there is a cyclical nature to Benzodiazepine intoxication. What I mean is that, as the Benzodiazepine numbs your senses, you can actually become less cognizant of just how intoxicated you are. In fact, a major hallmark of Benzodiazepine intoxication is the user's inability to realize just how impaired they are.

So, in short, you're probably fairly intoxicated from taking 8mg of Clonazepam and are just unable to grasp what's happening. It happens to the best of us and really, this effect is part of what makes Benzodiazepines so dangerous physically, socially and psychologically. Whatever you do, don't take any more pills. It can only lead to trouble.