R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why Dating is Fu*ked!!!

Blue_Phlame

Bluelight Crew

Why dating is fucked:

Dating is weird to begin with. When a guy wanted a date a girl, he would ask her on a date. Show up at her house, probably with flowers, and even say hello to her father. That was dating, guys would plan things. You gave girls a reason to dress up and smell nice and stuff. Why do girls basically have to act like dudes now?

Now dates no longer exist, it's now 'netflix & chill' and by that I mean:
ySnTq9W.gif

Dating has turned from courtship to find love, and squishiness and happy feelings to
guy: "I'm gonna fuck with your head for fun"
chick: "w/e i'm gonna fuck with your head for fun"
guy: "then i'm gonna fuck with your head more"
chick: "then i'm gonna fuck with your head even more than that"
guy: "you gonna act like you like me, i'm gonna stop texting you"

so on and so forth...

No body dates anymore, we just 'hang out'. Cuz if we actually said it was a date, that would mean one of us likes eachother. And that means one of us could get hurt, and no one wants to get fuckin hurt. So nobody wants to go on dates.
We just 'hang out'.

Even if you did have fun "hanging out"; don't act like it.

Why do we do the opposite of the thing we should do, to get the thing we want?

cont: 2:47

Last edited:
omg so true!! just doing exactly the same thing with my FB and I`m totally in love with him..

Dating is total drag. That's why I stayed with my ex so long even when I wasn't into him at all anymore. It's not worth it to cling to a bad relationship because you don't want to be back in the dating pool.

At first I just wanted to get laid on dates when I was newly single. Now I don't want to waste my time anymore. There were a couple of times I went to a movie, to the park or out to eat, but I don't expect anything to progress anywhere anymore. Then lately a case with a guy who has a beat down truck and can hardly pick me up. It's just a pain in the ass. I'll be single forever I think. My heart is too damaged from nonsense

Oh and then guys act like brain dead zombies "Uhhh....I don't know how to give a compliment." After you spend all that time getting pretty and everything. Not all guys, just the stupid ones that think telling you you look pretty or beautiful will somehow take something away from them. They come out looking like bums. Online dating gives these jerkoffs way too many options so they think they have all the power. Over it for now.

Last edited:
Would you date a guy who?

-Picks you up with a car she cleaned and waxed during a day because he wanted it to look good when driving to your lane
-Has definately spend some time getting done for the date in example by showering, getting nails short, trimming his beard etc.
-Notices you have changed your hairstyle and compliments it nicely
-Had done a picnic basket for your date which includes sushi or something else selfmade that requires quite long time to finish
-Had searched for a picnic place in which you have a nice sunset going on

Did all of those today and it definately was worth it.

That sounds lovely! Reminds me of my very first date when a guy really planned it out and took me to Canada for a picnic by the water. Very thoughtful and sweet.

you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. if you want to date on your terms, date on your terms.

alasdair

you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. if you want to date on your terms, date on your terms.

alasdair

This is true. If I see something I'm not really into about a guy, I shouldn't keep pursuing it just to have company. Settling never feels good. That means it could be a really long time until the right person comes along. Being lonely sucks. The best thing to do is improve yourself first anyway.

This is why I never have been on a date....

Not with a stranger anyways. Who needs it ??

Thanks bp