• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why can't I just like good guys? I want to but.....

My3sons

Bluelighter
I am trying so hard to be reformed but I just can't seem to like "good" guys. They don't turn me on. What is wrong with me? Why have I not outgrown this years ago? I am really trying to pick a normal, non drug dealing, trouble free, clean, felony free guy. However, when I find one they seem nice and I want to like them. I know they are good for me but my god so fucking boring. I like their heads shaved, I like ink, and I like blue collar and work boots. I like that bad boy edge. However, with bad boys comes other problems and I am recovered but the men I meet now just seem so innocent and its a turn off. How do I get past this. I really want to like this guy but he is not my type but I know he treats me well and I would stay out of trouble with him but I am not sexually attracted. Just too innocent. I want to yell at him already and tell him to shave his head. If you barely have any hair you look like an ass with a wisp. I already tactfully brought it up more than once and even bought the buzzer. Then he says stuff that is actually corny sometimes and he grosses me out. However, when he wears a hat its ok. I just have to cut loose don't I? sorry for the babble. I think I am actually talking to myself right now.

I don't know if this is a real problem. Lol. You are just hating yourself. Calm down woman! Love yourself and your choices. You can't help who you love. :] You just gotta find the right one.

stop dating dweebs

it sounds like you have a shallow visual set of things that turn you on. fair enough be honest.

shaved head doesn't= jail time/sketchy behaviour

go out and meet someone you do fancy. as a man who is balding myself shaving the head is the only way i can reclaim any dignity and look neat and sexy, whisps are fucking disgusting, i'm sorry but it looks pubey and asymmetrical. foolish and a sign of letting yourself go. i see it all the time and as a gay its a big turn off

Maybe you are looking in the wrong places? Look somewhere else and you may find guys who you are attracted to but who are also more mature.
It's okay to have certain things you prefer in guys. But not everyone with similar physical qualities will be the exact same.

You like who you like. Don't overthink it. There are plenty of good guys that have had a rough past or have that edge you're looking for, but have grown up. And aren't necessarily nice but they aren't bad either lol.

For one if you don't find someone attractive and they're into you please don't fuck with them. Just cut it loose. And just because someone doesn't break the law doesn't make them boring. Idk or care how old you are but it sounds like you have some growing up to do. No offense. I don't know but someone that makes a living can support you and not get in trouble with the law doesn't sound like a boy with legal issues but a man that has his shit together. Lol

You like who you like. Don't overthink it. There are plenty of good guys that have had a rough past or have that edge you're looking for, but have grown up. And aren't necessarily nice but they aren't bad either lol.
Yo! That's me right there! Girls seem to really like that edge. I try to downplay it

I am trying so hard to be reformed but I just can't seem to like "good" guys. They don't turn me on. What is wrong with me? Why have I not outgrown this years ago? I am really trying to pick a normal, non drug dealing, trouble free, clean, felony free guy. However, when I find one they seem nice and I want to like them. I know they are good for me but my god so fucking boring. I like their heads shaved, I like ink, and I like blue collar and work boots. I like that bad boy edge. However, with bad boys comes other problems and I am recovered but the men I meet now just seem so innocent and its a turn off. How do I get past this. I really want to like this guy but he is not my type but I know he treats me well and I would stay out of trouble with him but I am not sexually attracted. Just too innocent. I want to yell at him already and tell him to shave his head. If you barely have any hair you look like an ass with a wisp. I already tactfully brought it up more than once and even bought the buzzer. Then he says stuff that is actually corny sometimes and he grosses me out. However, when he wears a hat its ok. I just have to cut loose don't I? sorry for the babble. I think I am actually talking to myself right now.

Go with what you like dear. You were made to walk on the wild side. Nothing to be done about it.

Why not find someone else in recovery? I'm sure you could find someone who fits your criteria - blue-collared, tatoo'ed, and who has lived an interesting life that you can relate to. Someone who's seen it all and done it all, but who has also put the worst of it behind him?

No surprise here, beta men make the pussy dry up so fast. Good daddy material but not typically someone who will satisfy you sexually.

No surprise here, beta men make the pussy dry up so fast. Good daddy material but not typically someone who will satisfy you sexually.
LOL!!!!! That's hilarious to me! I've heard that from women before.

Why not find someone else in recovery? I'm sure you could find someone who fits your criteria - blue-collared, tatoo'ed, and who has lived an interesting life that you can relate to. Someone who's seen it all and done it all, but who has also put the worst of it behind him?
Do this. Dating men who are into dealing or using drugs does greatly increase your risk of you relapsing and using drugs.