• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Why can’t I die

how many chances am I going to get
I ask myself this for eons.
In time... there 8s rest for us all (I think).
Kinda glad to be around but would actually rather not. Paradoxical?
I don't know, man.
Shit just ain't right I get it.
Trying to get the tangles out can be a bitch sometimes.
Best to you and the rest of us.
<3

I ask myself this for eons.
In time... there 8s rest for us all (I think).
Kinda glad to be around but would actually rather not. Paradoxical?
I don't know, man.
Shit just ain't right I get it.
Trying to get the tangles out can be a bitch sometimes.
Best to you and the rest of us.
<3
Ur soul is beautiful thank u. I’ll see u in space cowboy

I have often asked myself why am i alive when many of my friends who did less drugs then me arent so lucky. I think one of the reasons im still alive is that for the vast majority of my opiate addiction i have always had a nice safe supply of prescription opiates. I hve never had heroin but i have had everything from darvon to fentanyl prescribed to me and ive never gotten wreckless with them. I know so many people who have died from heroin or fentanyl od's that its really depressing. It also pisses me off because i think that if most of them had a nice safe supply of morphine like me they would still be alive.

I did od on coke though but that was me being retarded. Also fuck coke anyway

In a sense, we're all dying, as no one escapes death. In greater life, we are always changing, and change brings with it unexpected challenges at times, but when we learn how to deal with them more effectively, we can experience a rebirth of sorts and greater happiness. I think that death can seem to come far before our time if we don't learn how to deal with life issues. No better time to stop dying and start living! It's not easy, and I'm no pro, but that's just what I believe. Trying to move forward with that in mind. Hope it helps.

You can die and will (the flesh). IDK what else is going on. I look but it gets murky at times.
When time is up it is up. What happens next is open to anyone's belief/opinion/leaning.
I just keep the attitude that I drop where I drop. Hope I have id on me so wife gets life
insurance ffs

:rolleyes:
Staying alive ain't so bad... neither is not maybe....
Peace

Oh goodness I can only imagine what you must be doing in that cemetery with a submachine gun war trauma who knows

Trust me, you can definitely die. Please don’t take it for granted. I used to think the same way, but turns out I just been lucky. Eventually my number will come if I keep risking it which I’m not anymore. Living that soberish life

Eventually my number will come if I keep risking it which I’m not anymore.
"Rushing it"; maybe?
I was instilled with "the everything all the time" (eagles? ) concept now workin on balance may be making some bit of headway. idfk
yeah, after second thought there is def regained ground if one will.
may we all rest when we do lay down. or at the least get some reward or insight or something, gotdammit. :group hug:

No bullets or Is that Cheap Ak pistol confusing, just kidding. Careful showing off a politically very incorrect firearm at a cemetery and talking about death. There are more robots on here collecting info, than members. This forum; by its very existence, attracts LE.
If you think the feds will not go after some goth/emo kid with an "assault pistol" talking about death, you might be in for a big nasty surpise.

I mean life is short enough why worry about how soon why not try to find something you can want to see another day for while letting go (by practicing meditation of some variety) of being overly attached to hedonism on one extreme which always leads me to despair and nihilistic self torture on the other at least speaking to my own situation lol I am not qualified to offer therapeutic life advice haha