• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

why bag the Alekeyhole?

*light bulb above Tarsarlan's head flickers and few times then the full 100W shines through*
Ahh, you mean not really drunk but in a somewhat scattered state already after a night out, which is just made easier to bear and more enjoyable by a few drinks? So not really drunk as you'd normally think of being drunk... Well in that case I was completely off the track and I'd take back my earlier post in regards to being scatter drunk, but I'll leave it there cos I still hate alekeyhole!
wink.gif

i love alkehole. its still my fav high, coz i'm still young and value my brain.
and i've never been scatterdrunk, but i plan too after reading this post.
so munkE - you can fell happy in the knowledge that you've encouraged a student to get higher in the few weeks b4 the biggest xam of his life. teehee.
jk dude
smile.gif

MunkE yew alkeyholic hobo, I finally got my biatch ass over here. PS. I will still be your friend even when yew are a homeless dood drinki ya alkey from a paper bag...... Did yew say AURORA?!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
Horsez can talk!!!

Fat Tony.
Read your first line again. And again. The read it again. Is there something wrong with this picture?

*nods towards mona*
The first line of fat tony's post is what my whole post was about, stupidity and the totally incorrect attitude so many people have towards alcohol (munke and the rest excluded)
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

well i dont think we missed the point entirely just evaluated on the drinking part! haha so sorry to all who got their knickers in a not!