Bugs Why are there bans with no reason or length?

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Hello, sorry to be a bother , its been raised with me by a friend who has not been given reason or length of ban. What's going on? Please tell him, cep was the area and not a big ask to do this is it?

Cduggles has been made aware, thank you to her, and given she was not involved and not her or my issue and no dialogue is sinister look for bl, can someone at least give the guy some common decency and either follow your own system or just be up front with what you are doing.

Has tried private contact and still no go, no offence intended on this last resort for him but mates help mates.

Thanks

Hey Pluggle, :)

I brought it up and I was informed that we discuss disciplinary action directly with the BLer in question.

Also, I put a line of inquiry out to please check if anyone had emailed the admin account just in case.

Or the BLer can create an account and post in STH if they don’t mind a public reveal (or to have a place where they can be messaged on BL).

At this point, I think the only question is how this individual should be contacted.

Best, CD

Email to the admin was misplaced. I'll respond to him directly in short order.

I received an email asking to be linked to someone who could help my friend, anything to get some kind of discourse so in an effort to do this, I asked around and got him a invite to a discord not affiliated with no to get contact with CFC and TLB at the very least, not the correct way of doing things yet could have worked (I am not in discord so no idea),

I asked cduggles who could escalate this on his behalf (better idea however bloke been in limbo this long so unlikely anyone who should be more reciprocal would care at this point).. she is gracious enough to follow this up.

And sent friend a link to this thread and he is following it.

He is most definitely not any form of bigot if that was the issue, more a case of wrong thread used no more no less. No idea though.

Please help him, if this was action taken towards anybody I would hope bl staff would insist on due process for all

Thank you