• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs why are the good rc benzos relatively rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

white55

Bluelighter
I remember when good clonazolam/flubromazolam could be had for dirt cheap... now both are relatively rare and quite expensive... not to mention that things like flunitrazolam (and even then it's often 0.25 mg pellets not 1 mg ones)/fonazepam/n-metyhl nifoxipam (according to the patent it's more potent than flunitrazepam but with a higher ld5) are even rarer (and expensive) and that nobody if making things like flualprazolam, phenazolam, desmethyltriazolam, the thieno analogs of these, midazolam analogs an things like that?

Doctors don't prescribe them much anymore.
its hard to get a prescription to Xanax these days.
They think drugs like Klonopin and Valium don't have the same immediate mental connection to abuse.

Totally missed the point above.

Most of the latter ones I haven't heard, but clonazolam at least is easy to find.... The rare ones you'll probably need to have custom made....

They are around.. at least some like flunitrazolam, fonazepam, clonazolam, flubromazolam, nitemazepam... rare but around. I remember how Chinese vendors were making ever better ones, but recently they've just stopped. Flunitrazolam is out of stock more than not, clonazolam too, flubromazolam is getting rare, fonazepam/nitemazepam are rare, nitrazolam is is rare... they did make bromazolam which is at least decent. But where are flualprazpolam, phenazolam, desmethyltriazolam, flubrotizolam, flunitizolam, QH-II-66, nitromidazolam, n-methyl nifoxipam (same patent as nifoxipam.. higher potency than flunitrazepam but better ld50), n-methyl clonazepam, pynazolam (not that maybe ever existed one but the one from the pyrazolam patent), ............

Totally missed the point above.

Most of the latter ones I haven't heard, but clonazolam at least is easy to find.... The rare ones you'll probably need to have custom made....
Yeah but the pricce has gone up a lot in a few years.

This isn't appropriate for OD. It's not an HR discussion, and it's borderline sourcing/pricing. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.