• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Why are the good ones always Lesbians ?

90sdance

Bluelighter
Iv been single for a pretty long time now. Im very content this way aswel, romantic partners dont really factor into my future plans to go off grid and live in the forest as a wildman. However i always found something odd, which was that whenever i used to end up attracted to a woman, she would so often turn out to be a lesbian. Kind of strange, but i always found them more substantial. They have hobbies and tend to be very astute in conversation, they have a sharp sense of humor and arnt as hung up about what people think of them. It was those traits that i was attracted to and they always seemed more accentuated in these woman...who would invariably turn out to be lesbians. I think it was the hair aswel, i liked those short hairstyles, not too short just shortish, and that messy style with flannel shirts. Also that partly shaved haircut allot of them had, that was nice. Yea, they where always into decent books and had radiant smiles. Anyway i recognize that homosexuality is a sin now but il always think well of them

Sigh. Lesbians :)