• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why are Spirit Contacts Often Percieved as Feminine?

Thank you, I guess I should have paid more attention to your post, It seems strange to that being primarily attracted to men you would still see women, but I can understand the empowerment thing...somewhat.
For me though, I see naked women because I'm lusting after them...Also, the female form is just more aesthetically pleasing to the eye, even to women, I think...?or am I wrong?
Females are sleek and streamlined and guys have that dick and balls that upset the basic "smoothness" of form, the lines, if you will.
I'm probably just being a little bit Neanderthal though, huh?
Anyway, I am just rambling now and will probably piss some people off, maybe I already have...?
So I'll shut up now

Yeah, I think you're right on that. I've actually been thinking about it in the context of this thread because I only learned it like a couple weeks ago lol. For both straight males and straight females, studies have found that the ideal attractive face is a female with proportions indicative of high estrogen levels. Psychedelics obviously have a lot of focus on visual beauty, so it's pretty logical to think that there's a connection there. Plus, what you said artistically speaking. Guys are inorganic shapes, girls are organic. Psychedelics are generally much more of the latter if you think about it, so that also fits.

The empowerment thing for me is largely because the designs of the female entities that I see I feel are generally highly reflective of my sexuality, and can be used to explore it more deeply. That's especially important to me because I'm actually pretty sexually repressed due to a variety of early life factors. Psychedelics help break down those walls as it is so the entities then sort of take advantage of that so I can explore myself without restraint.