• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

WHY are pills so expensive in the USA?

Yes Un Sq, seems odd that "NO PRICES... NO SOURCES... NO..." yet this is 1 of those Claytons things. Anyhoo, here in Hong Kong the standard price is always $100 HK (bout $15 Oz on current exchange rates) (when i can get 'em)

S.

it's the demand people want pills so they will pay whatever price is on the market, and i don't know anybody who's pay's 25 for a pill anymore maybe back 5to 10 years ago but not know[who would pay that for garbage] now if you pay over 15 unless it's the bomb you be crazy. and as for 2 bux a pill the more you get the cheaper they are.

Anyone Wanna Hookup.... K.D'ing.... The Music & The Drama

^
I don' understand...
where yo' from,
what's yo' reasonin',
an' where's Mazdan
to tell me not to post prices?!

PEACE
UnS
:| :D

shortshooter2011 said:
Lately i've been getting really cheap x pills in the midwest. I usaully get em from $8-$15 usaully around $10-$12

you are over paying

by a lot.

^^it's all relative.
they're about $12 each here,
but i've seen people pay thirty.
the only weay they're cheaper is if you buy alot at once.
which alot of my friends seem to do.

wow im from socal and i get mine for 5-6. never payed more than 6 and they are goood quaility pills

The talk of meth not hitting the UK hugely...yet.

I think this also has to do with the fact the market for speed, at least that i've encountered is people in their 30's/40's.

These people grew up before E, speed was their childhood drug, i think it's harder to get them onto the Meth bandwagon, we just have to wait for people to catch up and the younger people on the street to even here of meth.

At least i hear Aus/USA pills have a higher MDMA content but their still vastly overpriced.

I bet it's completely unheard of in the US of people taking 12 pills at once, that's the standard of getting pills at $2 a go.

citizen_snips said:
The talk of meth not hitting the UK hugely...yet.

I think this also has to do with the fact the market for speed, at least that i've encountered is people in their 30's/40's.

These people grew up before E, speed was their childhood drug, i think it's harder to get them onto the Meth bandwagon, we just have to wait for people to catch up and the younger people on the street to even here of meth.

At least i hear Aus/USA pills have a higher MDMA content but their still vastly overpriced.

I bet it's completely unheard of in the US of people taking 12 pills at once, that's the standard of getting pills at $2 a go.

Here in the US the 1st generation Kandy Kids are now in their 40's. And due
to our much lower tax rate overindulging is more common than you may think.

I for one would pay whatever one was asking for top quality MDMA or MDA
with no adulterants and be happy about it. The more paid for the experience
the more I would enjoy it.

Sorry i should have said 40's/50's, i don't know why i said 30's. It's my parents generation that i normaly do speed with, the old Mods/rockers. The middle class ones did it too only i think because it was in pill form.

People are able and willing to pay ~$20USD per pill, so that is what people get charged. Simple economics.

If you think the price/pill sucks, buy in quantity. Bulk MDMA can be had relatively cheap (per 100mg, that is - and assuming you know where to find it), just be ready to spend a decent amount of cash. It's definitely worth it though: quality, quantity, and no need to run around town looking for more as often. Assuming you buy 5g's, and take an average dose of 150mg, that's ~33 pills/gelcaps worth; and assuming you wait a healthy time between rolls (let's say 1.5 months here for the sake of the argument), that 5 grams will last you a little over four years. Sounds good to me.

citizen_snips said:

Wow 12 pills at once would be f'king crazy in Oz (ER anyone?). I can now get pills at $18 a pop which is pretty good in Australia, and most times 2 is all that is needed for a good 5 of fun. So not cheap but quality is always pretty spot on (but theres a lot of dodgy stuff around - like most things really).

However, one slight annoyance is that molly is pretty damm uncommon in Australia, well at least my state.

erm germany shouldn't be 20euros a pill...

it's more like 3 for 20euros or 5 for 30euros, that kinda area, isn't it?

lolll ive just lernt from this thred in da usa you lot get muged off big time when it comes to pills! 2-3 £ a pill or 6 for a £10? yess please London uk

Yea. American's get royally shanked in the ass on prices here (unless you have an exceptionally generous E connect).

TranzE said:
Wow 12 pills at once would be f'king crazy in Oz (ER anyone?). .

Here it translates to - Depression anyone=D

That was my extreme example, 12's the most i've ever seen someone take. Thats a combination of taking E heavily at least two nights a week for years plus shit quality of pills.

That makes it more beleivable when you break it down like that, say terrible pills contain only 50mg of MDMA, 12 pills = 600mg. Acceptable dose for someone with a huge tolerance to take and get really fucked up, but live.

drancer said:
fuck mate, that is shocking! We are paying roughly $30-$40 a pop here in Aus - but thats if you are getting them in bulk! $45 for a single one or even higher if the supplier says that they are 'pure'.

People say that we get good bits here and thats why they are always so pricey. One of these days I would love to fly to europe, make a comparison, and be the judge of that :\
where in australia do u come from lol?! here in sydney they are $15-$20 a pill. $25 max if u would buy of some stranger in the city(but i wouldnt). last time i paid $30 a pill was back in 2003
i buy pills for $15 each. i dont no in bulk i no meth based pills were $10 each. 100 for $6

citizen_snips said:

i am from australia. got 3 e's last month. i downed all three cos i wanted to get wasted lol. ii got crazy eye wobbles, i was as happy as pappy and i was in my own world and yeh i was off my face. i cant imagine taking 12 pills in one hit. best i did was 4 at once back in 04. threw up. if i took 12 of these id prob start to overheat and begin to OD lol. if its common for ppl to take 12 pills at once over there and they are $2 each. well then it would be the same as 1 pill here at 15 to 20 bucks each id say.

Maybe the price will drop.. Thats what happened in my corner of Canada.

I'm told a singly pill would cost $20-25 here back 5 years ago. Since I started rolling about 6 months ago the most I paid was $10 and the lowest was $5..