Open Discussion Why are members not allowed to leave this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd also add that banning an account doesn't achieve the effect the person requesting the ban is looking for. bluelight will still be there tomorrow and they're free and able to read as a guest or register a new account and participate.

banning the account simply rewards a troublemaker for poor behavior and does nothing to help them or bl.

alasdair

I do understand the request to have an account closed or deleted. It is an option at all other places.

Unlike other places, there is a high number of drug users, some who suffer paranoia during excessive drug use and then seek to delete their accounts. I'm guessing there would be just as many users begging for admins to undelete their accounts the next morning as there are people wanting to delete it now.

The shear number of lurkers here on bluelight indicates an account or not is not enough to keep people away

I personally don't get the issue here. Surely if people no longer wish to post then just don't log in n do something else? Am I missing something?

Evey

I guess some people feel a compulsion to use bluelight... You're right though, just don't log in. Seems simple enough to me... :\

so change your password to a random string from random.org.

This thread has served its purpose, there's nothing more to be seen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.