• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why are Languages Taught SO SHITTILY in schools (UK)?

Sadly, some of us are shite with languages, even my native tongue. Science makes much more logical sense (thank fuck English doesn't have this word gender malarky!)
well the thing about English is that it makes no sense whatsoever.

Mouse Mice
House....houses
Ox oxen
box ..boxes

I mean there's so much about English that is 100% random, but if you compare it to an actual language(sorry, English-speakers, but I think you know that your language is a joke and not a real language) we have so many rules, it's all perfectly laid out and it all makes sense. Learning a new language with a base of English is really really hard to do because your language is so oversimplified and random. You essentially drew a shit hand with the location you were born in, there's only a slight chance you will ever be able to speak a real language properly, that's just the sad truth.

My uncle(American, married my aunt) has been living here for 30 years and his German is absolutely terrible.
Like put it in a trash can and light it on fire terrible.

Languages and math skills are being given a back seat to more important lessons: "Diversity" and progressive world views.
Most governments the world over are dumbing down the population on purpose so that they are much easier to control. My grandmother with an 8th grade education knew more about math and languages than many that have degrees now. She was no exception either, everyone was taught these things so that they could be a productive member of society.

What they taught my children in school could probably have been attained in 4 years or so, and that was the 1970's. Heaven help the children of today. Most are being educated to be a member of the "underclass".