• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Why Am I Withdrawling? Whats Happening? Help Please?

Depending on your tolerance, it is possible to go through more than 16mg a day.

However, I am going to suggest you aim at 8mg to 12mg as a maximum. Anything more than that isn't going to increase your overall benefit from the drug that much more.

Basically all I wanted to know was if I could take sub thrughout the day and that was answered and i wanted to be able to sleep and be okay for work. Today i feel much better, slept better... didnt sleep as great as i would normally but slept much better than the day before.

But im good today, i think i feel a little hot and somewhat withdrawaly but im good today and will sleep fine and be 90%-100% tommorow or and 100% tommorow night.

Thanks for the help. I just hate the not sleeping, because of work and what not. But yeah taught me a lesson and fuck opiates..god damn. Want to just smoke.

There is nothing you can do once you get your self into your situation..except wait & keep dosing the suboxone on your regular schedule. Loading up on a shitload will not help & will just be wasteful.

If you are going to fuck with opiates, YOU REALLY have to wait it out so your receptors have cleared for the most part before taking the bupe..

I am on 6mb buprenorphine daily.. when I take a heroin vacation, I give it a minimum of 24 hours usually 36 before I dose my sub, & and I never get bad PW's.. If I use for a few days, no matter what, no matter how long I wait, I will have a TINY bit of uneasy/uncomfortable-ness. Waiting out the proper time to dose REALYL helps though.. A little pain goes a long way man.

I will tell you this, you know your body, chances are if you feel "...a little hot" or sweaty or a little cold chills, the feeling is real. It's crazy how drugs affect your body.. Inever used to notice when i was using dope all day every day, but now that I am "clean" lol on bupe, when I use, I really notice how it affects me negatively. Like a few days after I am just not 100% no matter what.

I was a fuckin dope addict for so long..for the first time in my life I don't have a INSANE compulson to go use. Beleive it or not.. I don't hit the projects here often anymore!

Going through buprenorphine is theoretically possible as there are opioids with higher affinity for MOR than buprenorphine itself. None is marketed.

However, it's possible to go through buprenorphine injecting ultra-strong full agonists like fentanyl derivatives. I did it myself with 3-methylfentanyl but I wasn't really in a situation like you. I simply took bupe for some time as a maintenance drug and tried to taper it down but it got worse and worse, no matter how long I was on the same dose and one day I just couldn't stand the chills, being all sweaty and oversensitive about everything. Sure I could take more buprenorphine but 1) I didn't inject it 2) I was tired of it 3) so I guess I needed a "real" opioid... Nonetheless, that's definitely not a thing to recommend for precipitated withdrawal as even fentanyl doses are so small and with e.g. 3-MF you're coping with something 30-40 as powerful as fentanyl itself. So the safety margin is very low considering how precisely the dose must be measured and suited for one's tolerance.

I'd say go on with Suboxone after the withdrawal is over. It didn't work for me unless the dose was like 20-24mg but it's superior to methadone in 2 ways. Firstly, it holds you for more time (I have to take methadone twice a day to feel alright and bupe held me for even a day and a half) and secondable it doesn't feel as sedative, it's actually a bit stimulating in its own way and helps with the mood and it's way better than whatever today's antidepressants offer.

One thing I have used in the past when withdrawing from opiates was adderall. I was on heroin everyday for about six months and couldn't score anymore. I had to detoxic the first couple of days without anything.A few days in and popped around 75-100 mgs of adderall and all of my withdraw symptoms went away for a 10-12 hour period without prolonging the withdraw. Be aware though that your up will end eventually and you will go back into your DT's afterwards. That was my experience anyways.