• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why am I not feeling anything plugging Dilaudid??

lovetofly86

Greenlighter
So I am very new to using dilaudid outside if the hospital. I would get 2mg every 2 hours when I would find a way to be admitted. So my tolerance level I would say is fairly high. Even taking them orally I can't tell that I have taken 16mg at once before. So my predicament is I have dilaudid pills (4mg and 8mg tablets) and I read on here how to plug them. I started by doing 4mg. Then the next day I did 8mg, then 10mg and finally 12mg. I have no idea why but I never felt a damn thing with any of it. I had a syringe, ground up the tablets, put the powder in about 3-5mL of water, shook the syringe, used water based lube to insert and squirted it about 3-4 inches into the rectum. I did that when I was on my back, and stayed like that for about 10 minutes. And seriously nothing happened. Did I do something wrong? I don't want to keep wasting the pills when it isn't working. Any advice??

Maybe try using an enema an hour before dosing. You could also be raising your tolerance which each dose, 8mg could have been just below the threshold needed to produce a high, and after dosing your tolerance was raised so that the next time 10mg was just below the threshold so on and so on. Also, how much water are you using?

Plugging is hard. Dilaudid is honestly the best pill for injection although you a micron filter is still the best way to filter, but I've filtered through cotton fine. I only suggest IV as that's how I'm guessing they did it at the hospital, but no ROA will match. Although if you do start injecting it you'll regret it when you become dependent and start withdrawing.

Plugging is hard. Dilaudid is honestly the best pill for injection although you a micron filter is still the best way to filter, but I've filtered through cotton fine. I only suggest IV as that's how I'm guessing they did it at the hospital, but no ROA will match. Although if you do start injecting it you'll regret it when you become dependent and start withdrawing.

Full circle indeed TD ;)

lovetofly86, stick with rectal.

If your that serious, as Coolwhip mentioned, clean your inside out.

Also please utfse.

I haven?t looked in a day or so, but there are other threads pertaining to Dilaudid.

about 3-mL. I did each dosing a day apart with the fear of OD'ing. Just trying to experiment and see what the high is like with that ROA.

Starting low like that is a great idea. Your using Harm Reduction practices. That's the best way.

You are using way too much water, all you need is like half a mL, definitely don't use over 1, I've never plugged on a regular basis, but I too was using too much water when it was new to me, and can't say for sure what the perfect amount is but I have used as little as 20 units to good effect and anything over 1ml diminishes the rush. And I assumed your doses were a day apart, if you had used 30mg of HM and didn't feel anything I would think your asshole is broken.

i wouldn't use half a mL, i'd use 5 ml. greater volume means less product lost to waste, dripping, and absorbing into feces.

plugging is an art. for best results use the bathrrom and/or do an enema before hand

Unless you've got a turd torpedo ready to launch there shouldn't be anything for it to absorb into...and if not using a ridiculous amount of water(like 3-5ml) then dripping isn't a concern. Maybe for someone brand new to plugging who is primarily concerned with wasting product, more water makes more sense, but even then 1ml should be plenty. The OP was most interested in a rush, and I can tell you from experience that more water = less rush. In my mind, this is akin to telling someone to inject with more water to avoid waste when they miss half their shot, but by telling them to use more water you are increasing the likelihood of missing.