• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who's where?

Newcastle, England

... I seem to know the only other geordie poster so far. Are we really all there is up in the frozen north?

Addiscombe in Croydon which is, in, er South London/Surrey (ENGLAND %))

In Term time I can found in the wonderful university town (yeh, right!) that is Hatfield, in sunny Hertfordshire

I'm chillin' here in central London (wc1) for a few months. It's pretty nice, just a 20 min. walk from Fabric and The End. Visitors/Crashers welcome;)

damn yankee, just sittin in the snow , in cleveland ohio, USA.
anyone want to trade places for a night. i work with a 2000
person room. large club right downtown. godskitchen and spundae have monthly shows there. email
[email protected]
got to have skills
its not my war
peace in the middle east

Originally Sydney Australia, but in Reims, France for a year. It's about 2 hours north of Paris. And if any Paris heads can recommend good clubs or parties to check out in Paris (spec- breaks/d'n'b/electro/hiphop) then that would be tres appreciated! send them off to [email protected].
Going a little nuts from the lack of club scene here!

ciao.

heyhey I'm in NwLondon (Finchley Road woo hoo!) apparently im meant to be revising for my finals but i'm just dreaming of the summer. Bring it on :D

Jerusalem > Frieburg > Brussels > Bournemouth
Is there any good clubs in the vicinity ?
i've been in a few - they sucked badly, like all hits by that britney bitch and few queen remixes :-/

I come from a city called Salisbury in the county of WiltSHIRE!! argh! It's about 10 or so miles from stonehendge.....great!

I'm surprised how many southerners there are!
woo hoo!

Hi, I`m come from Bergen. A city in Norway. Very little in the form of clubs here.

ok too many uk blers for a map. I just can't fit them on!

Im in North London, near crouch end, just incase anybody's heard of that place.

Ipswich, England

cant tell you how glad I'll be when my job finishes up and I get to travel a bit then get back to Australia... Ipswich == teh lame

Well actually scratch that near crouch end bit, im in crouch end, i always seem to say 'near' for some reason....