• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who's where?

Swindon, Wilts right now but originally from a little town near the IoW, right on the edge of the New Forest, Hampshire.

The_Lonely_Tripper said:
Some little town called Bishops Stortford, bout 35 mins north of London, and 5 mins south of stansted airport, always looking for new people to meet :)

I'm from Harlow, had my driving test in Stortford yesterday! I've only joined this forum today, was suprised to find someone so local, proper freaked me out lol, always nice to see people with similar interests anyway. ;)

most expenpensive capital city of EUROPE whic is LONDON :)
BUT HAPPY WİTH NİCE STUFF (SKUNK FOREVER)
ALEN

Coleraine, Northern Ireland..the most happening in the vicinity of 55.133° N 6.661° W

Just moved to Uk not to long ago,

Probably no one knows where this Place is.

Bromyard

Not far from Hereford or Worcester

Small town, all there is in this place is pubs and fat women that love to be drunk

Where is the good Trance scene in the UK

I need to get out of this place and go to the nice clubs that UK has to Offer.

Peace

^ You've got Bristol a couple of hours south of you. There's a good scene there. PM me if you want party details or at least where you can look them up.

I'm living near Southampton again for now. Will either move into Southampton proper in the next month or two, or commute from here.

Carsick said:
I'm in Surbiton now.

i stayed in a cool little b&b on Lovelace road (ditton lodge or something like that) in surbiton for a while. Nice place :)